Didn't someone mention destructible things H4

I am pretty sure someone said I think Halo4Follower in one of his earlier videos he mentioned that destructible environments in Halo 4 will be making an apperance. I just wanted everyone to know that there is a possiblity that these things will be in Halo 4. So do you guys think there’re going to be in Halo 4?

He’s a bit of a speculator, I’d be surprised if there wasn’t a little bit of destructible enviroments Hell even Halo 3 had destructible enviroments.

I’d like to see more player-map interaction in Halo 4. Zanzibar is a good example.

True but Halo 3 was only on a minor scale. I really hope Halo 4’s has a larger scale at least more destructible scenry.

> True but Halo 3 was only on a minor scale. I really hope Halo 4’s has a larger scale at least more destructible scenry.

I would be satisfied with blowing up trees, it just makes sense.

If you got it from Halo4Follower then he probably saw someone on the forums mention it after saying “wouldn’t it be cool” and then rolled with it. On the topic of actual destructible environments, it’s something people ask for a lot but it’s a difficult thing to design around. You have to scale it. If all the walls were destructible then there goes level design. They should limit it to objects such as crates etc, and as someone said above, trees.

> If you got it from Halo4Follower then he probably saw someone on the forums mention it after saying “wouldn’t it be cool” and then rolled with it. On the topic of actual destructible environments, it’s something people ask for a lot but it’s a difficult thing to design around. You have to scale it. If all the walls were destructible then there goes level design. They should limit it to objects such as crates etc, and as someone said above, trees.

I remember seeing a quote from Josh Holmes (I think it was him. I know it was a 343i employee), saying that there was going to be some form of Destructible environments. Although, this was around the time of the infamous Game Informer magazine. I don’t have any source for this though, as it was a while ago, and i never saved any links…

Taking destructible crate lids to a whole new level.

> > True but Halo 3 was only on a minor scale. I really hope Halo 4’s has a larger scale at least more destructible scenry.
>
> I would be satisfied with blowing up trees, it just makes sense.

I really hate how trees survive the blast of a Scorpion or a Wraith, WTF