Didn't receive gold pack, help?

Greetings, I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but if not please redirect me. Recently (Saturday, March 19) used 10,000 points to purchase a gold pack. The pack didn’t open and kept loading. Eventually I was told it couldn’t be opened at this time and that it would be in my unopened packs tab. I went there and sure enough, there it was. However, every time I tried to open it I kept getting the message “you’ve already opened this pack.” After doing some research online, a lot of players said that they signed out and signed back in and there it would work. I did this, to no avail. Then I turned off the Xbox and turned it back on to see if that would help. It didn’t. Now, the pack doesn’t even show up in my “unopened packs” tab.

I read a lot of things from people say that it will show up eventually, just give it time. It’s Monday now and there is no sign of it. I know it’s not THAT big of a deal, it’s just a req pack, but I’d like to know why this happened, what can be done to fix it, and perhaps most importantly, make the problem known for the developers.

Thanks in advance for any feedback/support!

The pack probably got opened without showing you what you got. I don’t know if you remember the exact amount of everything you had before opening the pack, but if you did, got look and you should have more now.

> 2560081931056311;2:
> The pack probably got opened without showing you what you got. I don’t know if you remember the exact amount of everything you had before opening the pack, but if you did, got look and you should have more now.

This. This is what happened to me but with a silver pack once. I got the goods but it never showed me what I received.

Check out your current loot and see if anything new was added.

I did check my current loot and it didn’t appear that anything was added, however it is a very strong possibility that I missed something or didn’t notice. Thanks again for your help! I’ll go off the assumption that this is what happened.