Didn't get the anniversary pack

343 I didn’t receive a anniversary req pack and I would like to know if I can get one.

There were 2 anniversary packs released last year OP - one for Halo 5’s first anniversary and another to mark 15 years of Halo. Do you know which pack you are missing?

> 2533274813317074;2:
> There were 2 anniversary packs released last year OP - one for Halo 5’s first anniversary and another to mark 15 years of Halo. Do you know which pack you are missing?

15th anniversary req pack

15th anniversary req pack I’m missing​.

Ok, that REQ pack was only available for a limited time. You needed to log into Halo 5 between the 11th and 22nd of November last year for it to be awarded to your account. More details here in the Community Update:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-15th-anniversary-celebration

> As a special token of thanks to Halo fans for 15 years of support we’re happy to offer a very special anniversary Halo 5 REQ pack. Log in to Halo 5 any time between now and Nov.22

I believe everything offered is in the REQ pool already, so you’ll be able to get it all from opening Gold or Silver packs

Can u still get the pack after it’s gone can’t u call 343 to get u it

> 2535417340860983;6:
> Can u still get the pack after it’s gone can’t u call 343 to get u it

Unless they decide to bring the pack back and release to to the community again, no there isn’t anyway to get it. As I said though, you shouldn’t be missing anything. All the items that were in the REQ pack should be in the general REQ pool. If you open REQ packs you will eventually get everything on the list that was in the original pack

> 2533274813317074;7:
> > 2535417340860983;6:
> > Can u still get the pack after it’s gone can’t u call 343 to get u it
>
> Unless they decide to bring the pack back and release to to the community again, no there isn’t anyway to get it. As I said though, you shouldn’t be missing anything. All the items that were in the REQ pack should be in the general REQ pool. If you open REQ packs you will eventually get everything on the list that was in the original pack

But I opened a lot of gold req packs and still got nothing of the mark IV gen1 armor

It’s all random chance, if it’s in the REQ pool (which I’m sure it is), then you will get it at some point. Just make sure you are done with Silver packs to give you a better chance at getting it

> 2533274813317074;9:
> It’s all random chance, if it’s in the REQ pool (which I’m sure it is), then you will get it at some point. Just make sure you are done with Silver packs to give you a better chance at getting it

Are u on Xbox because I want to talk

I don’t talk with people that I don’t already know on XBL, not sure what else there is to discuss that I haven’t mentioned already?

> 2535417340860983;10:
> > 2533274813317074;9:
> > It’s all random chance, if it’s in the REQ pool (which I’m sure it is), then you will get it at some point. Just make sure you are done with Silver packs to give you a better chance at getting it
>
> Are u on Xbox because I want to talk