Didn't get REQ bundle from second game

I created a thread on 10/27 about not getting the second REQ bundle from my Limited Edition, after using the first REQ bundle I got from the Limited Collectors. The first thread I posted can be found here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/deluxe-bonus-didn-t-count-on-second-game/28f9ed9b-fcee-40ba-9519-5bb252916e25/posts?page=1#post2

I called Microsoft’s customer service line telling them about the code worked but I didn’t get the additional REQ Bundles. So the code was essentially wasted. We went back and fourth. But now they said to contact 343. I told them I posted on the forums, which they said to post. I told them I never got a response, but to my fault I posted in the wrong section. I just noticed that there was thread on 10/30/15 saying the REQ bundle is only once per account. However my first thread proves that I had my issue before it was acknowledged publicly. Please help me. I don’t want to be out of a code that is potentially worth at least $25, when I spent well over $300 on this game.

You did waist it they said before the game came out you can only use one req bundle per account. Sorry

> 2533274884868786;2:
> You did waist it they said before the game came out you can only use one req bundle per account. Sorry

Please show a time-stamped article/proof/forum posting of when they said it. The only time i’ve seen them publicly say is the in the thread stated above. As far as I could tell, you don’t work for 343, please let them respond. I mean no disrespect.

Tweet josh holmes I remember because I was going to do the same thing till I saw him say it I believe it may have been one of the LCE/LE unboxing videos. it was at least 3-4 days before the game came out and based on how there not helping people who dl the game on a friends account by accident I doubt there going to do anything for you.

I tweeted him but nothing ever came of it. But Twitter isn’t the place to get a hold of someone, especially someone who is very popular. I went back to very early October on his Twitter feed. I seen nothing that you mentioned. The case you made about 343 not helping others for using code on someone else’s account is a totally different issue than mine. Nothing is of comparison between the two. I would really like 343 to stop dodging me and answer me so we can talk about this issue.

I’m not trying to mess with you or anything, and I get why you want an answer but, I got the LCE and the console both editions come with the limited edition code for the game that gives you the Premium Req bundle. I thought oh cool since I’m getting two I’ll have twice the Req packs, I’m pretty sure it was in the unboxing video of the LCE and CE with Josh Holmes and Major Nelson, were Josh Holmes stated that you can only get one Premium Req Bundle per account. Hence me not using both on one console. Also I mentioned the issue the other person was having because Microsoft didn’t help someone who claimed a 100 dollar game on the wrong account, so why are they going to help someone who claimed a 100 dollar game on an account that already has it. You can not believe me all you want but, they stated it before you made your post, your probably not gonna get a second Premium bundle or any kind of refund.
Any way best of luck

I’m sorry but a tweet or forum post by someone is not an excuse. It does not say on these req bundles that it is one per account. If there’s a restriction or limitation it should be stated on the package like the 2 packs a week for 7 weeks or needing an Internet connection is. There’s no reason for the average consumer to think that they’d need to go google a games support forums and search through posts while they’re at the checkout counter at GameStop.

> 2533274884868786;6:
> I’m not trying to mess with you or anything, and I get why you want an answer but, I got the LCE and the console both editions come with the limited edition code for the game that gives you the Premium Req bundle. I thought oh cool since I’m getting two I’ll have twice the Req packs, I’m pretty sure it was in the unboxing video of the LCE and CE with Josh Holmes and Major Nelson, were Josh Holmes stated that you can only get one Premium Req Bundle per account. Hence me not using both on one console. Also I mentioned the issue the other person was having because Microsoft didn’t help someone who claimed a 100 dollar game on the wrong account, so why are they going to help someone who claimed a 100 dollar game on an account that already has it. You can not believe me all you want but, they stated it before you made your post, your probably not gonna get a second Premium bundle or any kind of refund.
> Any way best of luck

The other person still got the game in your scenario you describe. Where with my circumstance when I used the code NOTHING came of it. Therefore it’s two different situations. Anyways, thanks for at least replying to the thread.

> 2533274801887052;7:
> I’m sorry but a tweet or forum post by someone is not an excuse. It does not say on these req bundles that it is one per account. If there’s a restriction or limitation it should be stated on the package like the 2 packs a week for 7 weeks or needing an Internet connection is. There’s no reason for the average consumer to think that they’d need to go google a games support forums and search through posts while they’re at the checkout counter at GameStop.

I agree 100%. If it’s not stated on the card with the code that should classify under false advertisement. If it’s not listed on the DLC card, then everything is fair game. Such as if they didn’t put the 2 packs a week for 7 weeks, like you mentioned, but still had that process going, then that is wrongful information. It doesn’t state that the REQ bundle is once per account on the fine print/restrictions of the DLC cards. Since it isn’t a restriction, they should not impose it and are wrongfully doing so.

Really 343 support? I mean I can only imagine how busy you guys are. But support should be up there with things today. If you’re not gonna have a way for people to get a hold of you for support at least respond to the forum postings.

343, I’m still waiting on a response. This isn’t something to just kick aside, unless your player base means nothing to you.

I did the same thing and would also like to know how to get this fixes. I paid $800 total for the Xbox and the LCE, like I do for almost every Halo game. Why is it that they can’t do anything for what seems to be their most loyal fans?

It’s been a month now. You’ve had ample time to respond to this. Are you just flat out ignoring it now? This doesn’t really look good for the people who give you a lot of money.