Didn't get my "Lone Wolf Legend" achievment

I finally beat the last mission Midnight on legendary solo this morning and didn’t get my achievement.
-I beat them all on the same console
-I was online for all of the missions
-According to Waypoint I have beat them all on legendary solo
-But a few weeks back I logged on and my loadouts all reset all my campaign mission reset and had to unlock them all again is this the issue in why I didnt get my achievement.

• I would really like to avoid beating it all on legendary again is there other steps I can take?

Thanks,
CNDA Carcbro

> -I was online for all of the missions

If it was not this, then i am not sure…
I see if i can find something for you.

Thanks

You don’t have to be online to get the Lone Wolf achievement. You only have to be online to get the commendations to unlock the Mark VI armor. Do you have the Mark VI armor?

Did you do the Prologue and Epilogue?

Not much out there but the above, may have some impact. Others are having it…

I already had the armor from doing it on Coop a while back, and yes both the epilogue and the Prologue are done on legendary as well.
Thanks for the help guys hopefully something comes up

Try replaying a mission, doesn’t have to be on Legendary but maybe it’ll update something for the achievement to pop.

Ill give it a shot

Didn’t work.
Thanks though

Wow, that’s terrible. I’d suggest contacting someone from 343 if you could to see what the hell is going on. Other then that, I can’t really help, but good luck on getting it sorted.

I’m currently on Legendary Shutdown solo and I hope this doesn’t happen to me.

I believe that if you save and quit from any levels then pick it back up later it will say that you beat it, but you don’t get credit towards the achievement.

I might know your problem, but two questions first:

Did you perform the Shutdown glitch in order to beat the Campaign?

Did you ever all-of-the-suddenly go offline during one of the missions Solo?

I didn’t even know there was a Shutdown glitch, so I guess not, but like I said according to my Halo Waypoint I have completed my Solo campaign on Legendary Solo, so I guess with what I’m left with is to have to redo all the levels again, And I cant seem to get into contact with a 343i employee to assist me.
Thanks,
CNDA Carcbro

Go to your career page, then go to commendations, click player then campaign and see if it shows all of the missions complete, might not of registered one and it will show there. I had that problem too with 1 mission. Showed complete solo legendary on the mission screen but not on the commendation page. I redid that 1 mission and it fixed it.

Ya they are all check off.
Thanks though

> I didn’t even know there was a Shutdown glitch, so I guess not, but like I said according to my Halo Waypoint I have completed my Solo campaign on Legendary Solo, so I guess with what I’m left with is to have to redo all the levels again, And I cant seem to get into contact with a 343i employee to assist me.
> Thanks,
> CNDA Carcbro

You fly to the final tower straight away and you skip teh first two towers!
Saves ALOT of time!

Try re-doing this one as it can be done in about 10-20 mins. All you to do after i kill the room of enemies and those hunters, banshee over the next lot and your done…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uFKRjpD1Jg