Didn't get all the packs from my bundle I bought

I bought the warzone REQ bundle, which is $25, which has 14 packs in it. I only got 2 packs and I’m not getting anymore. Originally, it said you’d get 2 a day but its been 3 days now and I still haven’t gotten any more. Also, now it says you get all 14 packs right away, so maybe it was a problem with them changing how the pack works. I wanted to know if there was a way for me to contact 343 since I can’t find a support area, email, or number on their site anywhere.

… 14 packs total for 7 weeks. 2 per week.

• “The new REQ System provides players with an unprecedented amount of choice and strategy. Experience multiplayer with the Warzone REQ Bundle, 14 Premium REQ Packs (2 per week). Amongst the highest-valued REQ Packs in the system, the bundle delivers randomized content in the form of unlockable weapons, armors, vehicles, and more. These packs provide a greater chance at unlocking some of the rarest REQ Cards available including Mythics - legendary items so rare, so storied, and so powerful that they can change the course of entire battles”

In the mean time, start grinding down the req packs.

Yeah its 2 per week.

If it said two a day I would have cleared my read at launch.its two a week.

Ok, explain this, I only got like 6 of my arena packs. I understand how often they’re supposed to come and they were coming until they weren’t anymore.