didnt get achievement

I finished all the levels on legendary all on coop and didnt get the achievement for it

Try hard resetting your Xbox. Then play Meridian Station or Alliance on easy/legendary.

> 2533274871396905;2:
> Try hard resetting your Xbox. Then play Meridian Station or Alliance on easy/legendary.

Just did both on legendary but still didn’t get it

Did you perform a hard reset on your console first? If yes, the only thing you can do is completing one of the missions on another difficulty (like Osiris on easy without skipping the cutscenes). If this doesn’t work too, give it time, some achievements may take a few days to unlock.

> 2533274871396905;4:
> Did you perform a hard reset on your console first? If yes, the only thing you can do is completing one of the missions on another difficulty (like Osiris on easy without skipping the cutscenes). If this doesn’t work too, give it time, some achievements may take a few days to unlock.

I’ve given it time over a year lol, I just want it so I have all the achievements for all the legendary campaigns and I guess I’ll try what you said again I doubt the out come will change

I looked at your service record. It shows you completed Legendary in coop. In order to get the Legendary achievement it must be done in solo and register online as being completed.

Only “Lone wolf” achievement requires to complete the campaign on solo, the others can be done in co-op.

> 2533274871396905;7:
> Only “Lone wolf” achievement requires to complete the campaign on solo, the others can be done in co-op.

Yeah so I guess I should just do the campaign again and go through that torture

> 2535458269032348;6:
> I looked at your service record. It shows you completed Legendary in coop. In order to get the Legendary achievement it must be done in solo and register online as being completed.

His achievement progress is stuck at 93% which means one of the levels didn’t register as being completed for the achievement.
Unfortunately he might need to play them all again as we don’t know which one it was.

Althought, from his service record I can see that several levels were only ever completed twice - so I’d wager it was one of those. Start there.

Yes, i’m afraid your only chance is to complete some levels or the whole campaign on solo legendary, good luck.