Didacts War Sphinx will be in Halo 4

It’s not confirmed, but very obvious. War Sphinxs are difficult to describe, but just look them up on Google Images or something. War Sphinxs were used during the Human-Forerunner war. They would be deployed and could literally level the battle field and citys. Pretty badass if you ask me. They guard Didacts “sleep chamber”. They are told to be “out dated” though. Check the Halo Wikipedi, if your confused or wanting further information. In a leaked image, there is what looks like to be a War Sphinx. At least to me. I cannot find the image, so sorry. It’s featured in the video “Forerunners Return”. So, yeah. War Sphinx(s) in Halo 4. What do you think?

> It’s not confirmed, but very obvious. War Sphinxs are difficult to describe, but just look them up on Google Images or something. War Sphinxs were used during the Human-Forerunner war. They would be deployed and could literally level the battle field and citys. Pretty badass if you ask me. They guard Didacts “sleep chamber”. They are told to be “out dated” though. Check the Halo Wikipedi, if your confused or wanting further information. In a leaked image, there is what looks like to be a War Sphinx. At least to me. I cannot find the image, so sorry. It’s featured in the video “Forerunners Return”. So, yeah. War Sphinx(s) in Halo 4. What do you think?

That could be a problem.

I watched that video but i don’t think i saw any war-sphinxes. Also, we can’t put leaks on this site.

I know what picture you’re talking about. That’s way too small to be a war sphinx, also, I would wait until something is confirmed before posting.

You know, it’s going to be extremely difficult for the Master Chief to take out one of these things, let alone five or so.

The Didact’s War Sphinxes were destroyed. They can’t be in Halo 4.

i with there was an epic war sphinx cylcops fight

link to picture please if leak please PM.

First of all, if it’s was in an official video (Return of the Forerunners) then it is not a leak.

Second, Infinity, assuming it isn’t just flat out destroyed, would barely be able to hold its own against even one War Sphinx, never mind multiple. If you ask me they’d be too OP to be included, plus I doubt Requiem, given what we know about it, would hold such destructive power. But we’ll have to wait and find out for sure I guess.

I am sure we have all seen this, but is this the image you mean?

It would take at least 5 UNSC frigates to kamikaze to destroy one War Sphinx.

Why would you make the title say something that you can’t prove?

And they all got destroyed.

> Why would you make the title say something that you can’t prove?
>
> <mark>And they all got destroyed</mark>.

And Forerunners are supposed to be extinct…

There has been nothing that indicates war sphinxes will be in halo 4. This is all speculation.

> The Didact’s War Sphinxes were destroyed. They can’t be in Halo 4.

Weren’t they destroyed by some other kind of more advanced war sphinx?