Didact's similarities to Sauron?

After today’s new spartan ops, I’ve come to the realization that the Didact is very similar to Sauron from Lord of the Rings.

Jul Mdama, the Leader of the Storm Covenant, has white hand symbols on his armor.
The hybrid orcs in the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers bear the white hand of Saruman.
This week’s episode was titled the Didact’s Hand.

The device we recovered that the Storm Covenant call the Prometheans’ soul.
Sauron loss his body, but his soul was strong enough to exist in the Middle Earth.
The Didact fell into the composer losing his body, but what happened to his soul?

Random Thoughts:
Sauron’s armor and Didact’s armor are similar in design.
Sauron and the Didact share the need to control lesser forms.
The spire in the cauldron map of spartan ops, episode 4 chapter 4, reminds me of the eye of Sauron.

Voldemort+Darth Vader’s Force Choke=Didact XD

> After today’s new spartan ops, I’ve come to the realization that the Didact is very similar to Sauron from Lord of the Rings.
>
> Jul Mdama, the Leader of the Storm Covenant, has white hand symbols on his armor.
> The hybrid orcs in the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers bear the white hand of Saruman.
> This week’s episode was titled the Didact’s Hand.
>
> The device we recovered that the Storm Covenant call the Prometheans’ soul.
> Sauron loss his body, but his soul was strong enough to exist in the Middle Earth.
> The Didact fell into the composer losing his body, but what happened to his soul?
>
> Random Thoughts:
> Sauron’s armor and Didact’s armor are similar in design.
> Sauron and the Didact share the need to control lesser forms.
> The spire in the cauldron map of spartan ops, episode 4 chapter 4, reminds me of the eye of Sauron.

Very good comparison. Interesting. . .

Bump

Didact is Darth Vader.
He has the force.
He is married to the librarian, who technically created master chief. (planned it, similiarity…)
Master chief is the focus of it all, who kills his “father.”

Didact has a death star/ball.

It’s in space.

It’s in the future.

Forerunner beams are like lasers.