Didact's Signet - Legendary Weapon Showcase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXtdawgb_Dk

Here’s the worst Legendary weapon in the game, Didact’s Signet. I think the weapon is bad because it has a low rate of fire, the bullets travel too slowly, it doesn’t have a lot of range, and it’s not very powerful. Aside from that it’s great. The only thing that makes this weapon somewhat special is that the bullets will home in on the enemy if you bounce your shots off the floor or walls.

Lazy Link

I don’t know man, looks pretty b.a. to me… The ricochet is purty kewl.

Looks better than the Oathsworn to me which didn’t seem to good when I stumbled across one compared to the havoc you can cause with a Blaze of Glory in an armoury.

I like it. Not sure what the problem would be.
Too slow? looks like it fires just as fast as the regular scattershot. That plus with the “bounce” you should miss much less.

The guy in the video was barely using the homing on bounce. That’s what really makes it good. I gotten sooo many kills from people hiding around the corner.

You’re kidding right? This thing is OP with the tracking. I’ve sniped people from garage in their armory on ARC using the trackers.

Twin Jewels is by far the worst one I’ve used, Norfang is my favorite and arguably the best in the game.

> 2533274825160595;6:
> The guy in the video was barely using the homing on bounce. That’s what really makes it good. I gotten sooo many kills from people hiding around the corner.

agreed. I like how he bounced the shots off the wall and killed someone upstairs lol

If you were trying to use that video to prove your point, it doesn’t like like it helped any. I’ve never used it before but it looks pretty sick man.

> 2533274830733064;10:
> If you were trying to use that video to prove your point, it doesn’t like like it helped any. I’ve never used it before but it looks pretty sick man.

I wasn’t trying to prove my point in the video. If I was then I wouldn’t have cut out a lot of the misses and times where I got ambushed.