Didact

Ok, so… Didact got composed even when he was suppost to be immune, is there any actual explanation to this? Regardless, it is stated that he is now a digital essence, if that’s the case, then it’s very possible that the Phoenix-like sentinel is the Didact. But to be honest, I don’t like that idea, I found the Didact’s form to be badass and fitting, changing him to a Transformer would be really awful.

In otherhand, we never got to see what happens to him when he’d try to compose himself or if he was honest about his supposed immunity.

Does anyone have any theories on this?

I think that he survived. I don’t think he’s composed because as you said he’s immune. I personally think he’s either dead due to radiation or is returning and is more disfigured than he already was. I don’t think they’d introduce him in one game just to kill him in a comic.

> 2533274889350043;2:
> I think that he survived. I don’t think he’s composed because as you said he’s immune. I personally think he’s either dead due to radiation or is returning and is more disfigured than he already was. I don’t think they’d introduce him in one game just to kill him in a comic.

Nope, he was confirmed composed.

The quote the Didact said in the terminals about how “It won’t work on my current form” wasn’t about the Composer on his body. But also the combined effect of the Composers had something to do with it.

> 2533274877056440;3:
> > 2533274889350043;2:
> > I think that he survived. I don’t think he’s composed because as you said he’s immune. I personally think he’s either dead due to radiation or is returning and is more disfigured than he already was. I don’t think they’d introduce him in one game just to kill him in a comic.
>
>
> Nope, he was confirmed composed.
>
> The quote the Didact said in the terminals about how “It won’t work on my current form” wasn’t about the Composer on his body. But also the combined effect of the Composers had something to do with it.

Oh I thought he was referring to Composer in that but I guess not. I’d like to see how 343 will address this.

> 2533274814635636;1:
> Ok, so… Didact got composed even when he was suppost to be immune, is there any actual explanation to this? Regardless, it is stated that he is now a digital essence, if that’s the case, then it’s very possible that the Phoenix-like sentinel is the Didact. But to be honest, I don’t like that idea, I found the Didact’s form to be badass and fitting, changing him to a Transformer would be really awful.
>
> In otherhand, we never got to see what happens to him when he’d try to compose himself or if he was honest about his supposed immunity.
>
> Does anyone have any theories on this?

He was unable to be composed because the experiment he performed on himself, the same ability given to John by the librarian. He landed on a Halo, which John and blue team took a portal to get to. Chief killed the didact when he manually set a piece of the ring to crash into a forerunner planet. It’s in Halo: Escalation.

> 2533274814063318;5:
> > 2533274814635636;1:
> > Ok, so… Didact got composed even when he was suppost to be immune, is there any actual explanation to this? Regardless, it is stated that he is now a digital essence, if that’s the case, then it’s very possible that the Phoenix-like sentinel is the Didact. But to be honest, I don’t like that idea, I found the Didact’s form to be badass and fitting, changing him to a Transformer would be really awful.
> >
> > In otherhand, we never got to see what happens to him when he’d try to compose himself or if he was honest about his supposed immunity.
> >
> > Does anyone have any theories on this?
>
>
> He was unable to be composed because the experiment he performed on himself, the same ability given to John by the librarian. He landed on a Halo, which John and blue team took a portal to get to. Chief killed the didact when he manually set a piece of the ring to crash into a forerunner planet. It’s in Halo: Escalation.

I don’t think they’d introduce a forerunner and new enemy type just for them to be dealt with in a comic. He’s more than likely composed due to how much radiation from the composers were there.