Didact solo game like dishonored?

a linear free roam game about the Didact at some point in his earlier life, like dishonoured. how would that work and would something like that be good?

Depends on what Dishonored character you’re comparing the Didact to (I’m mostly wondering this because I’m a huge Dishonored fan as well). Although I don’t necessarily think a free roam type game would work with Halo, especially since there are 3 books with enough info about him already.

You know, the Ur-Didact doesn’t really strike me as the type of guy who would prefer to stealth his way through hostile territory on foot.
if you made it like Prototype or Darksiders or even friggin Vanquish (god I love that game) though, that would be much better suited.

> 2533274849782428;3:
> You know, the Ur-Didact doesn’t really strike me as the type of guy who would prefer to stealth his way through hostile territory on foot.

Going full blast at the Infinity from inside a meditative death ball the size of a small office building wasn’t stealthy enough for ya? lol

> 2533274813912897;4:
> > 2533274849782428;3:
> > You know, the Ur-Didact doesn’t really strike me as the type of guy who would prefer to stealth his way through hostile territory on foot.
>
> Going full blast at the Infinity from inside a meditative death ball the size of a small office building wasn’t stealthy enough for ya? lol

Still missing a couple of nuclear explosions to make it truly stealthy though.

Solid Snake weeps silently in the corner.