DIDACT!!! Halo: Escalation & Halo: Spartan Strike!

There has been much speculation on what happened to the Didact during the event of ‘The Next 72 Hours’ whether he was composed due to some interference effect of the five bystanding composers… or if he vanished like with the artifacts, from Requiem, unknown at this point… what we do know he we haven’t seen the last of him?
Now with the inclusion of the announcement of Halo: Spartan Strike, perhaps a new theory can be interpreted… from the announcement trailer, I gather that the mysterious Forerunner artifact ‘the conduit’ being chased after on Earth, in 2552; and then later on Installation 03, in 2557… this game must take place before the events of ‘The Next 72 Hours’ as Installation 03, is assumed to be still next to Ivanoff Station… and thus not been relocated to Installation 00 for repairs… yet it is also after the events of Halo 4… or more to the point that it happens during the closing of Halo 4… possibly before the composing of New Pheonix. So perhaps the conduit artifact has something to do with the Didact mysterious desintegration?

I like your thinking

Interesting thing to note, when Dr. Glassman and Spartan Thorne were teleported by the Slipspace artifact that Crimson recovered, they had a similar digitization effect to what appears to be happening to the Didact in Escalation. Perhaps the Conduit like the artifact found on Requiem??

> 2533274812652989;3:
> Interesting thing to note, when Dr. Glassman and Spartan Thorne were teleported by the Slipspace artifact that Crimson recovered, they had a similar digitization effect to what appears to be happening to the Didact in Escalation. Perhaps the Conduit like the artifact found on Requiem??

I find that likely as well Cobra, couse as they said in H4 terminals the Didact can not be composed. (Unless there is Gigantic Plothole somewhere)

> 2533274848939889;4:
> > 2533274812652989;3:
> > Interesting thing to note, when Dr. Glassman and Spartan Thorne were teleported by the Slipspace artifact that Crimson recovered, they had a similar digitization effect to what appears to be happening to the Didact in Escalation. Perhaps the Conduit like the artifact found on Requiem??
>
>
> I find that likely as well Cobra, couse as they said in H4 terminals the Didact can not be composed. (Unless there is Gigantic Plothole somewhere)

Doubtful he was Composed, as Brian Reed acknowledged that he is immune to the Composer on Twitter (as he points out, he wrote the terminals, he’s the reason he can’t be Composed).

John-117 (whose armor and helmet are now fully repaired) is debriefed by Fleet Admiral Hood. In response to Hood’s congratulations for finally killing the Didact, the Master Chief cautiously states that it is safest to consider him “contained”.- From Halopedia.