didact armor?

I saw on Waypoint on my 360 today you get a didact armor skin for buying a Mcfarlin figure… I gota have this skin ill pay anything im rich… it said this October? is that 2013 or 2014? i stopped playing for a long time because of the ranking system
but im over it i just play for fun now I accept that a new company owns halo and times have changed now its a lets play for fun kinda thing. I can accept that now
so im looking to join a clan thats pretty good. I gota have this armor how do i get it? my gt is iiiiiBOSSBUNGIE

ok well I just ordered one off ebay and it was 20 bucks they only have 5 left
cant wait to be the didact killing it online lol fun! anyways does any clans need a amazing player?

You do know you don’t actually get Didact armor right? And to tell you the truth, the skin is barely noticeable unless you use grey and orange/yellow for your color-scheme.

So don’t be surprised if your foes don’t tremble in fear when the Didact teabags their corpses in Slayer.

> ok well I just ordered one off ebay and it was 20 bucks they only have 5 left
> <mark>cant wait to be the didact killing it online lol fun</mark>! anyways does any clans need a amazing player?

Like DeceptionCobra said, you don’t get the Didact’s armour, its just another skin for the Venator armour set.

That’s actually a great price. I purchased a few for giveaways at $30ea from a really good toy store here in town called Ryan’s toys that seems to have a steady supply. The DLC Vernator skin that comes with the Didact figure has refractive qualities like Prefect armor. I’m not in a clan but if you need someone to play with so you can show off your new duds I’d love to. :slight_smile: GT FistOtheUnicorn

My Bnet forum name is (Horseflesh).