Did you notice how advance the radar is?

Well take a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCiGiVqgqTA&feature=bf_next&list=UU7NCg0venpKJg3kuJojKlbQ (at 0:29)

in the radar it shows what vehicle is present and which is used, in this case it is the ghost in red and warthogs in white

Thoughts?

I noticed and I really like it. Did you know the Sticky Detonator has a mounted motion tracker, too?

I like it, radar is radar.

That’s actually pretty cool, and useful. Nice find.

To be honest i don’t really feel it is necessary but regardless it’s a nice touch.

They took the elevation reading radar of reach and greatly improved upon that.

Cudos to you 343i

> I noticed and I really like it. Did you know the Sticky Detonator has a mounted motion tracker, too?

You lying -.-?

> > I noticed and I really like it. Did you know the Sticky Detonator has a mounted motion tracker, too?
>
> You lying -.-?

No. (:

I’m all for the new radar.

this is cool, but i do see it taking a tad of skill from the game. now when you see a vehical coming from behind or around the corner you know exactly how to respond and react (mongoose you have a good chance to shoot the drive, or a tank you better get your -Yoink- outta there!). Before you had to be more situationally aware, but its not the end of the world

…or is it???

> They took the elevation reading radar of reach and greatly improved upon that.
>
> Cudos to you 343i

> > I noticed and I really like it. Did you know the Sticky Detonator has a mounted motion tracker, too?
>
> You lying -.-?

He’s not. You can actually use the projectile as a remote motion sensor.

though I think its kind of pointless I think its a good change, now you’ll know a little bit more about the situation before entering into the battlefield.

I didn’t notice that untill now, but I’m glad they are adding new things like this to Halo 4.

> this is cool, but i do see it taking a tad of skill from the game. now when you see a vehical coming from behind or around the corner you know exactly how to respond and react (mongoose you have a good chance to shoot the drive, or a tank you better get your -Yoink!- outta there!). Before you had to be more situationally aware, but its not the end of the world
>
> …or is it???

I disagree, the information the improved motion tracker shows actually gives you a tactical advantage, allowing you to strategize based on the situation. Yes it takes away the whole “surprise” element, but it also adds a tactical element.