Did you know? (Noble DLC)

Today I bought the Defiant Map Pack and a couple games ago I get lucky and saw someone AFKing so I took a shot at them with my DMR and my cross-hair wasn’t red and I killed them. Seconds later I get the Noble achievement for killing an enemy at long range?

So basically what I’m saying is - if you get the Defiant Map Pack, you can get achievements from both map packs even though you only have one. Of course I don’t have the Noble map pack so there is one I cannot get (Breakpoint Invasion one) but that doesn’t matter anyway.

So I was just wondering if people knew this? I’d consider this a glitch to be honest.

I also have the double kill with a shotgun achievement too. I haven’t got any others yet.

You can get the achievements on any map. I got the long range shot one on Hemmorage

No I mean I didn’t get the Noble map pack and I still get the achievements for it, I wondered if this was a glitch or not?

> No I mean I didn’t get the Noble map pack and I still get the achievements for it, I wondered if this was a glitch or not?

Nope, once you play either Defiant or Noble, all new achievements reveal to unlock on any maps.