Did You Know?....A Forum Game

This forum game is meant to be for fun and for to be a trove of random trivia!

Rules: The game is played like the “Did you play the game above you” forum game. You ask “Did you know…” and post a random fact down! Then the next person responds whether or not they knew it and then they post down there random fact! Then rinse and repeat.

Please Read- Please refrain from posting opinions! I want straight up facts, because opinions can lead to flaming.

Example:

Did you know…That Dogs are better then cats?

> Did you know…That Dogs are better then cats

No I didn’t
Did you know…that cats are better then dogs?

Lets get the ball started!

Did you know…that in Metal Gear Solid 3, the boss The End, can die from old age if you skip the game system’s internal clock ahead by a week?

> Did you know…that in Metal Gear Solid 3, the boss The End, can die from old age if you skip the game system’s internal clock ahead by a week?

No I didn’t. That’s insane lol.

Did you know Halo is the best game ever?

P.S. Glad to see this game started. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > Did you know…that in Metal Gear Solid 3, the boss The End, can die from old age if you skip the game system’s internal clock ahead by a week?
>
> No I didn’t. That’s insane lol.
>
> Did you know Halo is the best game ever?
>
>
> P.S. Glad to see this game started.

Thats’s a lie!

Did you that “Ballad of the Goddess” from Skyward Sword is “Zelda’s Lullaby” played backwards?

> Did you that “Ballad of the Goddess” from Skyward Sword is “Zelda’s Lullaby” played backwards?

I never knew!

Did you know that in Majora’s Mask you could slow down time by playing the playing the Song of Time backwards?

> I never knew!
>
> Did you know that in Majora’s Mask you could slow down time by playing the playing the Song of Time backwards?

Yes, and boy it was convenient!

Did you know…that the Rainbow Beam in Super Metroid is the most powerful weapon in the series!

> > I never knew!
> >
> > Did you know that in Majora’s Mask you could slow down time by playing the playing the Song of Time backwards?
>
> Yes, and boy it was convenient!
>
> Did you know…that the Rainbow Beam in Super Metroid is the most powerful weapon in the series!

Nope.

did you know… that the square root of pi is about 1.772453851…

> > I never knew!
> >
> > Did you know that in Majora’s Mask you could slow down time by playing the playing the Song of Time backwards?
>
> Yes, and boy it was convenient!
>
> Did you know…that the Rainbow Beam in Super Metroid is the most powerful weapon in the series!

Never knew that. I wonder how powerful a Double Rainbow Beam would be?

Did you know that Mario wore a hat in the NES classic because it would be hard to design his hair?

> > > I never knew!
> > >
> > > Did you know that in Majora’s Mask you could slow down time by playing the playing the Song of Time backwards?
> >
> > Yes, and boy it was convenient!
> >
> > Did you know…that the Rainbow Beam in Super Metroid is the most powerful weapon in the series!
>
> Never knew that. I wonder how powerful a Double Rainbow Beam would be?
>
>
>
>
> Did you know that Mario wore a hat in the NES classic because it would be hard to design his hair?

nope.

did you know… that the square root of pi is about 1.772453851…

> > > > I never knew!
> > > >
> > > > Did you know that in Majora’s Mask you could slow down time by playing the playing the Song of Time backwards?
> > >
> > > Yes, and boy it was convenient!
> > >
> > > Did you know…that the Rainbow Beam in Super Metroid is the most powerful weapon in the series!
> >
> > Never knew that. I wonder how powerful a Double Rainbow Beam would be?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Did you know that Mario wore a hat in the NES classic because it would be hard to design his hair?
>
> nope.
>
> did you know… that the square root of pi is about 1.772453851…

I did not know.

DYK that Bungie’s next game is a Sci-fi shooter?

> DYK that Bungie’s next game is a Sci-fi shooter?

Yes!

DYK…that Bungie’s first game was GNOP?

> DYK…that Bungie’s first game was GNOP?

Yes.

DYK that the iPhone 5 will be announced on September twelfth?

I did not.

DYK that the original concept for Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles had an “adult” version where, instead of eating pizza, they would drink beer?

> I did not.
>
> DYK that the original concept for Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles had an “adult” version where, instead of eating pizza, they would drink beer?

Nope. I had no idea.

DYK that you can’t see strangers in dreams. It’s always someone you’ve seen before.

Yup I did. :slight_smile:

Did you know that Halo is the best game series evvvur!!

> Yup I did. :slight_smile:
>
> Did you know that Halo is the best game series evvvur!!

Yes, i did.

did you know… that there was a tornado in mount ephraim, NJ last night?

I did not.

DYK that the Legend of Zelda had a television series which lasted twelve episodes? Opening

Yes I did, in fact I own the collection of it…sadly

DYK that in the Original Starfox, you could beat the game by finding a secret boss in the third course and that it would bring up the credits after you beat it?

I did not know that.

DYK that Jason Jones originally planed to have a scene in Halo 2 where Miranda Keyes strapped a bomb to chiefs back and threw him in a hole?

> I did not know that.
>
> DYK that Jason Jones originally planed to have a scene in Halo 2 where Miranda Keyes strapped a bomb to chiefs back and threw him in a hole?

What!? Really!? Wow.

DYK that the fact core is the most intelligent spear?

> > I did not know that.
> >
> > DYK that Jason Jones originally planed to have a scene in Halo 2 where Miranda Keyes strapped a bomb to chiefs back and threw him in a hole?
>
> What!? Really!? Wow.
>
> DYK that the fact core is the most intelligent spear?

No, I did not know lol.

DYK that Mario once had his own TV show?