Did you even like the Prowler?

Prowler=Driver;Gunner/No abilities/Has fast plasma turrent.Leviatation.

Seriosly,what was the point of it?It’s more like the Covenat equivalent of a Warthog, but what super special abiliy did it have?None.Bout then again,the Warthog only had the passenger(as well as the windshield for mini-protection) for a spec.ability,but the Prowler has none.If people had the ability to ride on it( likee the long forgotten Spectre),then that would make it an excellant troop transport.For me, a uselessgets my point.If only Bungie had made it more unique …oh well.
So, what do you think?(the OP does not hate the Prowler,but does like the sound and leviation of it.Even so,it wasn’t really that special and that is why the OP chooses useless…and yes this was in third-person)

I prefer the specter from H2. It had boost!

Since when could you not ride a prowler? it is basically the spectre just for brutes! Its the same, if not better, than the warthog!

Yeah, but the Chopper was way better.

The plasma turret never seemed to do much damage when I used it on Sandtrap. It was hilariously bad.

its front is spiked for splatters, it has very good stabilizers, and is fast. I actually really liked it if the marines were given rockets or in MP if the others used brute shots on the sides(to flip other vehicles).

> I prefer the specter from H2. It had boost!

That vehicle was as slow as […] even with boost.

Alright, so far very good replies here.It also seems that “Useless” is winning by a vote of 5.
Remember to keep on posting(and voting)!

I like it, but the Specter is better.

Useless was winning by one next to maybe…But now Yes has taken the lead by 1 with a vote total of 6…
Keep on posting and voting people!

I personally, enjoyed the prowler. Most people would just walk by it and go for the chopper/warthog, but I always went to the good old prowler. It was a pretty efficient way of defending with a gunner seat and 2 passenger seats. It was perfect for transportation and it had a good amount of armor on it that prevented a quick death; when your in it, your in it for the long run… unless the enemy has a spartan laser, then you’re screwed.

However, even though I say all of these things about the Prowler, I do not believe that it belongs in a game like Halo 4 because of the fact that there are no brutes and other things. If they can implement either a Prowler or Specter in Halo 4, then I’d appreciate it, but it’s not necessary.

> Prowler=Driver;Gunner/No abilities/Has fast plasma turrent.Leviatation.
>
> the Warthog only had the passenger(as well as the windshield for mini-protection) for a spec.ability,but the Prowler has none.

Correct me if im wrong, but weren’t 2 people able to ride a prowler? (4 in total)