Did you enjoy Halo 5: Guardians?

I’m making this post due to being fed up of all the posts about how bad Halo 5 is, so why dont you take your time on this Poll and answer the question

You can leave a comment regarding your choice if you wish!

The Campaign was good, could have been better if it was all Master Chief. Multiplayer has potential. Just needs BTB.

I’m just watching the community tear itself apart from the sidelines, while I wait for the problems to be solved before I buy Halo 5.

Did I? I’m still loving it ^-^

My Choice: Can’t Really Say

Reason for Choice: This is due to not having completed the Singleplayer yet, but i am enjoying the Multiplayer. Arena and Warzone!

Any improvements to Halo 5?
Halo 5 does need it’s improvements here and there, like the Split-Screen should be added. A more variety of maps, a better customization system and an increase of unlocking armors / helmets on Gold REQ packs.

More to come soon…

Enjoyed the campaign, about to dip back into it on legendary but I am so far not very happy with the multiplayer. Hopefully they will make some much needed changes in the near future.

> 2533274865974092;3:
> I’m just watching the community tear itself apart from the sidelines, while I wait for the problems to be solved before I buy Halo 5.

There’s not much wrong with it really, it’s just a little harder than usual because 343 didn’t implement a tutorial on how to use the new abilities. This is what made me really rubbish at the multiplayer on Day 1 lol

> 2533274803137071;4:
> Did I? I’m still loving it ^-^

I’m glad to see that some people are still loving the game!

> 2533274963945190;2:
> The Campaign was good, could have been better if it was all Master Chief. Multiplayer has potential. Just needs BTB.

This is something that’s hard to grasp when it comes to a Halo game, when the masterchief is no longer the mascot for Microsoft. It seems good to implement more characters to bring a more in-depth story line, when i first started playing Halo: Combat Evolved i thought i was a space man shooting aliens for the sake of it lol. I was only young at the time and didn’t grasp the story, but i do believe the series in itself is one of my top list.

It’s a great game but i would like some more MP modes

I’m enjoying the multiplayer, but I’m disappointed with the campaign.