Did we miss something?

I have spent awhile on the forums the past couple of days and I rarely get on. And I have been seeing many people in the community posting things like,“343 should change this/add this/remove this” I am aware that people are excited for the game and there is new info coming out very frequently now but here is the thing JUST in case you did not hear the news.

The game is gold.

Now for the people that want to complain about dumb things, well, haters will hate. For the people talking bout “changing” things. It most likely WON’T happened and idk what you could possibly want to change in a game that IS NOT even out. Seeing something in action is NOT the same experience as actual doing something. And for people wanting to add like and old gun, map, enemy, ect,… map wise, there is these things called “MAP PACKS” so I can guarantee you that there will be more remakes then just Valhalla. As for guns and stuff, this game has more guns then your are gonna know what to even do with.

I could keep going but I want people to actually read this instead of reading part and trolling.

30 Days!!! XD

What we shall desire is a vehicle/armor/map pack DLC thing. Probably…
Nope, games gold, lets play! in 30 days

Can’t wait man!!! 30 days is gonna seem long though! Hopefully FUD makes it go quicker! And I got the Xbox edition! CANNOT wait.

I think that ppl are hoping for updates rather than added changes.

But I do think most are ignorant to the fact the game has gone gold lol

Some people are hoping it gets updated later in the game. Not so much as they don’t know it’s gold.

People are hoping that their squeaky well get’s oiled but they don’t realized how small of a community they are and that 343i has the fly swatter. On top of that, they try and bully this forum. (((((Shrugs))))

> Can’t wait man!!! 30 days is gonna seem long though! Hopefully FUD makes it go quicker! And I got the Xbox edition! CANNOT wait.

What do u mean xbox edition, is there any other kind?