Did this happen to you?

So for about a week now halo 5 has not been connecting to internet and doesn’t sync my profile, I also noticed that halowaypoint would not load up. Did this happen to anyone else? Was it a glitch? Were the servers down?

> 2535433481208346;1:
> So for about a week now halo 5 has not been connecting to internet and doesn’t sync my profile, I also noticed that halowaypoint would not load up. Did this happen to anyone else? Was it a glitch? Were the servers down?

Possibly too much traffic for the Halo waypoint problem. Sometimes my internet doesn’t load the webpage at all sometimes when I’m round my grandparents house.

As for the profile sync issue try doing a:-

• Hard reset (hold down the power button for 10 seconds, then power it up again) - Reboot your router - Load up Halo 5 then sign into your profile (cannot be done with digital copy)

> 2533274972430429;2:
> > 2535433481208346;1:
> > So for about a week now halo 5 has not been connecting to internet and doesn’t sync my profile, I also noticed that halowaypoint would not load up. Did this happen to anyone else? Was it a glitch? Were the servers down?
>
> Possibly too much traffic for the Halo waypoint problem. Sometimes my internet doesn’t load the webpage at all sometimes when I’m round my grandparents house.
>
> As for the profile sync issue try doing a:-
> - Hard reset (hold down the power button for 10 seconds, then power it up again) - Reboot your router - Load up Halo 5 then sign into your profile (cannot be done with digital copy)

I have check halo 5 and it is working again after just waiting a week, I’m guessing it might have been a problem on 343’s end

> 2535433481208346;3:
> > 2533274972430429;2:
> > > 2535433481208346;1:
> > > So for about a week now halo 5 has not been connecting to internet and doesn’t sync my profile, I also noticed that halowaypoint would not load up. Did this happen to anyone else? Was it a glitch? Were the servers down?
> >
> > Possibly too much traffic for the Halo waypoint problem. Sometimes my internet doesn’t load the webpage at all sometimes when I’m round my grandparents house.
> >
> > As for the profile sync issue try doing a:-
> > - Hard reset (hold down the power button for 10 seconds, then power it up again) - Reboot your router - Load up Halo 5 then sign into your profile (cannot be done with digital copy)
>
> I have check halo 5 and it is working again after just waiting a week, I’m guessing it might have been a problem on 343’s end

Quite possibly. The servers are always acting up.

> 2533274972430429;4:
> > 2535433481208346;3:
> > > 2533274972430429;2:
> > > > 2535433481208346;1:
> > > > So for about a week now halo 5 has not been connecting to internet and doesn’t sync my profile, I also noticed that halowaypoint would not load up. Did this happen to anyone else? Was it a glitch? Were the servers down?
> > >
> > > Possibly too much traffic for the Halo waypoint problem. Sometimes my internet doesn’t load the webpage at all sometimes when I’m round my grandparents house.
> > >
> > > As for the profile sync issue try doing a:-
> > > - Hard reset (hold down the power button for 10 seconds, then power it up again) - Reboot your router - Load up Halo 5 then sign into your profile (cannot be done with digital copy)
> >
> > I have check halo 5 and it is working again after just waiting a week, I’m guessing it might have been a problem on 343’s end
>
> Quite possibly. The servers are always acting up.

Nvm it was just because I was at a different house so it means it was my wifi’s fault. Despite the fact that I have been using the same wifi for almost a year and this has only happened once before (that time was definitely 343’s fault). I managed to fix halowaypoint though since it apparently blocked the website.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>

TENGO UN PROBLEMA, ENTRO A HALO WAYPONITS PERO NO CARGA MI PERFIL MI PERFIL ES TH3 V4LL3 y cuando entro me sale un tal tenten y un monton de numeros nose que hacer me carga otro perfil y el mio no,alguna solucion?