Did.. the radar increase randomly for anyone else?

One game its same old same old. Get to lobby, start search, get The Rig. Radar has people showing up on top tower from yellow corner, on sniper hall from carbine, on engine one from caster spawn. This threw me off so bad haha, anyone else get this?

I’ve thought I noticed this once. Can’t remember map but it was a social slayer game and I was turning to face the red dots on my radar which seemed to be near me only to see them a lot further away than I expected or just not there at all. Thought to myself: have they introduced a radar jammer that I don’t know about or increased radar?

> 2533274849470050;2:
> I’ve thought I noticed this once. Can’t remember map but it was a social slayer game and I was turning to face the red dots on my radar which seemed to be near me only to see them a lot further away than I expected or just not there at all. Thought to myself: have they introduced a radar jammer that I don’t know about or increased radar?

Last 4 games have had increased radar for me, I’m in Social Slayer though. Maybe its playlist specific? It’s deff been increased, gonna take some getting used to but at least its useful now.

Can someone confirm/prove this?

> 2533274876679836;3:
> > 2533274849470050;2:
> > I’ve thought I noticed this once. Can’t remember map but it was a social slayer game and I was turning to face the red dots on my radar which seemed to be near me only to see them a lot further away than I expected or just not there at all. Thought to myself: have they introduced a radar jammer that I don’t know about or increased radar?
>
>
> Last 4 games have had increased radar for me, I’m in Social Slayer though. Maybe its playlist specific? It’s deff been increased, gonna take some getting used to but at least its useful now.

The radar size is dependent on playlist, 40 meters (I think) for war-zone while 18 for arena and BTB is in the middle of those, i’d wager that social also has an increased radar.

> 2533274876679836;1:
> One game its same old same old. Get to lobby, start search, get The Rig. Radar has people showing up on top tower from yellow corner, on sniper hall from carbine, on engine one from caster spawn. This threw me off so bad haha, anyone else get this?

I was in a game a few days ago and the radar was at 40m! Threw me off like crazy.

Well the radar tells you how far it sees, so you might want to just look at that…

Did you join a match in progress, per chance? Getting a massive motion tracker after joining a match has been a known issue for a while now.

Nope. It’s still as crappy as it’s ever been.

Radar is 18m in arena, 25m in warzone, 40m with radar enhancement in warzone

It’s still a crappy 18m for me in Arena. Which throws me off so much.

> 2533274915643658;11:
> It’s still a crappy 18m for me in Arena. Which throws me off so much.

Yeah, sprint + boost + sword lunge from behind gives you zero time to react.

18 Arena
25 warzone
40 if you join in progress
(not sure how the radar armor mod affects the 25/40 in Warzone)

The radar is glitchy. Especially when you join mid game. I once was the only one with a radar in a game of snipers because I joined late.

Also, if you go to custom game options, the radius of the radar is percentage based. If you look at all the options, you will notice 100% = 40m. If you change the option to something else, then change it back to 100%, it would no longer be at just 18m.

There are 2 glitches that give you 40m radar in Arena.

1. Joining a game in progress.
  2. Ending a warzone game w/ the enhanced radar upgrade, and then going into arena.
    Hope this clears the confusion!