Did the H4 E3 2012 trailer give you that epic

feeling like this one did? Que the epic Halo theme at 1:15

Well, not like it, I’ll admit, but still a pretty epic feeling, I gotta say.

Actually the Halo 4 trailer gave me a much more epic feeling. -Yoink- happened and it sets up something bigger than "what we were sort of expecting from the Halo 2 campaign but didn’t get.) Plus you can easily subtitle it “The Search for Cheif’s Codpiece” so on top of the basic quality of the thing you have quite a bit more depth and above all character to it for being, in some respect, mockable (though that’s certainly not a bad thing.)

I’d say both h2 and h3 had better trailers, but both of them felt more like let downs when you played the games.

Nuclear war on earth? nah, just a handful of ships that a limited prophet brought in, then ran away like a pansy. The graphics in the trailer were also noticeably better than the game’s.

Creepy end of the universe talk plus deep cortana character exploration? Nah, earth is ravaged but not that bad, and cortana boils down to “shut up so I can move at normal speed already”.

Halo 4’s trailers were closer to what we actually saw In the game.

> I’d say both h2 and h3 had better trailers, but both of them felt more like let downs when you played the games.
>
> Nuclear war on earth? nah, just a handful of ships that a limited prophet brought in, then ran away like a pansy. The graphics in the trailer were also noticeably better than the game’s.
>
> Creepy end of the universe talk plus deep cortana character exploration? Nah, earth is ravaged but not that bad, and cortana boils down to “shut up so I can move at normal speed already”.
>
> Halo 4’s trailers were closer to what we actually saw In the game.

This.

Having said that much thanked post, H4’s marketing isn’t free of “misleading hype”

“An ancient evil awakens and threatens the universe” turned out to be a misguided forerunner who wasn’t necessarily evil, only threatening earth. Now a lot of people are going to claim this is actually the imminent threat of the precursors, and sure, maybe it is, but its really horrible marketing for h4 still, because they don’t even get called by name in it.

However, that phrase wasn’t really as amped up and in your face as actual epic videos were.

The Halo 3 2nd E3 Trailer was great. The music for it was also great

Neither E3 trailer got me hyped, but this commercial did Halo 3 Game Fuel Ad

> feeling like this one did? Que the epic Halo theme at 1:15

Now, I’m not sure what point your trying to prove but, if it is somehow related to Halo 3 v Halo 4 MM,the video has zero to do with it. On the other hand, if it is what it is and no more, ie a campaign trailer, then OK.

OT: No, it did nothing for me, nor did the Halo 4 trailer.

The H4 E3 2012 trailer got me really hyped up.

The Halo 4 E3 trailer was better than the Halo 3 one, imo. But no other Halo trailer has given me goosebumps like this one did.