Did the Flood screech on 343 Guilty Spark?

So, I have played Halo: Combat Evolved on PC and finished on Heroic about two years age, and then I got Halo: Custom Edition and downloaded a custom campaign called “Halo: combat Evolved Super Campaign Refined” and features new enemies, such as a Grunt with shields and a plasma rifle, a green Hunter pair that has a heavy rapid-fire plasma rifle, a Black Hunter pair with a variant of the Needler included called the “AM Gun”… and features new weapons such as the suppressed SMG, the Assault SMG (An MA5B that has a suppressor, a scope, and the same clip size of the SMG), the Killer (a black Magnum that fires 5 machine gun sized rounds), the White Death (A all white sniper rifle that has only a 5x zoom and super-OP bullets), the Plasma Storm (a yellow rapid firing Plasma Rifle), the Plasma Beam (Covenant plasma pistol that works as a sniper), and the Mini-MAC (rocket launcehr that fires MAC rounds and takes a chunk out of your shields to fire), and friendly white SPARTAN-II’s that are nearly invincible, but can be Flood-converted.

But enough talk about the mod, let’s talk about the subject of this thread.

I was playing 343 Guilty Spark, and after you find and watch Jenkins’s video tape, and fight the Infection Forms, after you can find a Shotgun, and face off against countless Combat Forms, I began to hear a strange sound:
The screeching of the Flood forms.

It kinda creeped me out, and I don’t recall it being in the original game.
Does anyone know if it was in the original game? If so, please tell me.

Flood only began doing high pitched screams in Halo 2 onwards, in Halo CE they only make growling sounds. Usually in PC mods people somehow manage to get Halo 2 or 3 files and cram them into CE somehow…

Hello, and sorry for the late reply.

I’m the creator of the Super Campaign Refined mod. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

The flood combat forms indeed have some imported Flood screech sounds from Halo 3 in addition to the common growling they do in Halo 1.

> 2533274871525167;3:
> Hello, and sorry for the late reply.
>
> I’m the creator of the Super Campaign Refined mod. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.
>
> The flood combat forms indeed have some imported Flood screech sounds from Halo 3 in addition to the common growling they do in Halo 1.

What this man said. It was integrated into the game, wasn’t there originally but was there in H2 and onward.

> 2533274871525167;3:
> Hello, and sorry for the late reply.
>
> I’m the creator of the Super Campaign Refined mod. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.
>
> The flood combat forms indeed have some imported Flood screech sounds from Halo 3 in addition to the common growling they do in Halo 1.

Oh that’s cool! I wanna play this game… Is it compatible with Windows 8.1?

Halo 1 PC and Custom should be compatible with Windows 8.1. In that case, the mod is as well.

well 343 spark was once a human named chakas so.?.

They only made a noise like growling