Did the ending bring you to tears?

Did the ending of Halo: Reach bring you to tears when you finished the the Campaign?

Nah, does noble six dies? we don’t know. What if he appears in halo 4? ahaha

not really, although i was disappointed. I rather have seen him go off instead of being killed.

Not tears, but something moved in my cynical blackened heart between the end of The Pillar of Autumn, the credits and Epilogue.

Not because of six dying, but because bungie had just thanked me for being a fan and said farewell to me after 10 years of creating a fictional universe that i enjoy, and i knew i would never play another bungie halo game again. See you starside bros.

No of course not. He’s a minor character not a major character like the Chief is.

> Not tears, but something moved in my cynical blackened heart between the end of The Pillar of Autumn, the credits and Epilogue.
>
> Not because of six dying, but because bungie had just thanked me for being a fan and said farewell to me after 10 years of creating a fictional universe that i enjoy, and i knew i would never play another bungie halo game again. See you starside bros.

In 2010, 343i was already formed. Halo 4 was probably half way trough beeing finished.

Not tears. It was a great ending. Noble Six had sacrificed himself to get Cortona to Keyes safely. He didn’t leave Reach, because his blood belonged to it. And Bungie’s note at the end was great. A nice way to bid farewell. The end of a great game was the beginning of a great trilogy.

> > Not tears, but something moved in my cynical blackened heart between the end of The Pillar of Autumn, the credits and Epilogue.
> >
> > Not because of six dying, but because bungie had just thanked me for being a fan and said farewell to me after 10 years of creating a fictional universe that i enjoy, and i knew i would never play another bungie halo game again. See you starside bros.
>
> In 2010, 343i was already formed. Halo 4 was probably half way trough beeing finished.

Way to completely miss the point.

> > Not tears, but something moved in my cynical blackened heart between the end of The Pillar of Autumn, the credits and Epilogue.
> >
> > Not because of six dying, but because bungie had just thanked me for being a fan and said farewell to me after 10 years of creating a fictional universe that i enjoy, and i knew i would never play another bungie halo game again. See you starside bros.
>
> In 2010, 343i was already formed. Halo 4 was probably half way trough beeing finished.

What does that have to do with what he said?

> > > Not tears, but something moved in my cynical blackened heart between the end of The Pillar of Autumn, the credits and Epilogue.
> > >
> > > Not because of six dying, but because bungie had just thanked me for being a fan and said farewell to me after 10 years of creating a fictional universe that i enjoy, and i knew i would never play another bungie halo game again. See you starside bros.
> >
> > In 2010, 343i was already formed. Halo 4 was probably half way trough beeing finished.
>
> What does that have to do with what he said?

Miss understood. English isn’t my native language, i have some flaws sorry!!

> > > > Not tears, but something moved in my cynical blackened heart between the end of The Pillar of Autumn, the credits and Epilogue.
> > > >
> > > > Not because of six dying, but because bungie had just thanked me for being a fan and said farewell to me after 10 years of creating a fictional universe that i enjoy, and i knew i would never play another bungie halo game again. See you starside bros.
> > >
> > > In 2010, 343i was already formed. Halo 4 was probably half way trough beeing finished.
> >
> > What does that have to do with what he said?
>
> Miss understood. English isn’t my native language, i have some flaws sorry!!

No worries, just wanted to see if I was missing something :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t feel anything, because I never truly felt like I “was” NOBLE Six. :\

> > > > Not tears, but something moved in my cynical blackened heart between the end of The Pillar of Autumn, the credits and Epilogue.
> > > >
> > > > Not because of six dying, but because bungie had just thanked me for being a fan and said farewell to me after 10 years of creating a fictional universe that i enjoy, and i knew i would never play another bungie halo game again. See you starside bros.
> > >
> > > In 2010, 343i was already formed. Halo 4 was probably half way trough beeing finished.
> >
> > What does that have to do with what he said?
>
> Miss understood. English isn’t my native language, i have some flaws sorry!!

No worries bro.

Nope. The ending made me go “meh, time for matchmaking”

> not really, although i was disappointed. I rather have seen him go off instead of being killed.

agreed, im not a fan of killing of people.

I didn’t really feel anything at the end, but I did think it fit the rest of the story well.

No tears here. I am with David J Cobb that the game never made my feel like i was Noble 6. Didnt cry when Kat, Jorge, Carter and Emile died either. Actually with Kats death I cheered because the most annoying character of reach was now gone from play. Jorges was pointless I and felt a little sorry for his sacrific. Carters death was too heroic to get upset about and with emiles death i got to seek revenge on those -Yoink- Zealots who killed him.

The one thing that bugged me though is why the hell did Jun get to survive.

No.
But I was like “Why does the main character die”

No, not even close. The note during the credits was a great bid farewell to Bungie after 10 years of Halo but I didn’t really feel anything from most of the Reach Campaign.

I even laughed at Kat’s death because I was happy she was gone after making MY EARS HURT and GAVE ME A HEADACHE everytime I heard her talking.

Carter’s death didn’t seem necessary since I’m sure Emile and Six could sprint to cover.

Emile I didn’t care about because of his Shotgun Sniping (I suppose I don’t have to explain what I’m talking about related to Shotgun Sniping…) but atleast I could get back at those Zealots who I wished I could blow up with a few MAC rounds, even though I did not like Emile, nobody messes with a Spartan, you mess with one, you mess with the rest.

I hated Jun and wished I could kill him in game myself despite what I said with Emile.

The only deaths I cared about was Jorge’s death and Noble Six’s death. They were both Heroic and sacraficed themselves for a good reason and not for something that was unnecessary as Carter.

Nope,As I lay waste to hordes and hordes of Alien scum I felt a strive to survive,and when I was slain I felt a sense of pride.
Thats what I felt!