Did the Commando get a buff?

I don’t know if it’s just me going crazy but the Commando feels like it’s able to hit shots a bit more consistently than it was when I was using it during Season 1, I guess I might be losing my marbles

I feel the same way. But I don’t know if it actually got a tweak, or maybe we just got more used to using it?

I’m not sure, but I feel the same. I started to pick it up more often than before.

1 Like

In my LSS matches, people do seem to use it over the AR… at least, that’s what I think :sweat_smile:

They lessened the recoil of the Commando. But that’s it. I rarely held down the trigger when using it as it is but now I definitely don’t mind picking it up as a secondary (I usually play ranked, so BR is primary).

3 Likes

It definitely got changed, the recoil on it before was a nightmare, now it’s a lot more useable, iv’e seen alot more people using it now too

1 Like

I normally play BTB so I’m glad I have a reason to pick it up more often when the BR isn’t available on the rack

1 Like

If it got a damage buff it def gained recoil a bit and the fire rate seems a bit slower to me then what I remember.

I do miss the AR being incredibly viable and well the sidekick spam is unreal……

But hey at least the commando can be somewhat of a DMR now lol