did Stevie Wonder make BTB maps?

<mark>Do not flame/attack others or post inappropriate comments.</mark>

honestly if that is the best these idiots at 343 can do, halo is doomed.
so far every single map has been a forge map. and they all suck. the only one that is half playable is the halo3 standoff remake, but even that one looks ugly!
the worst map ive ever seen in a halo game is basin, basically you have to run across open ground for 10 seconds to get to the middle base, which has one entrance, so if you are not shot then, youll have 5 people all camping inside the base.
honestly these maps are straight up garbage and these so called “experts” from the community are useless.
also what the hell has 343 been doing for 3 years if they cannot build 1 BTB dedicated map?

Tell us how you really feel.

wait its out i dont see it

Lol the title of this post is priceless. However, I will refrain from commenting until I play BTB on halo 5

The BTB maps were not made by 343. They were made buy popular halo forgers such as Warholic and Ducain

I think this game is suffering a bit due to 343 teams moving into one collective physical studio (as mentioned in the final episode of The Sprint). That’s the only way 343 having community forgers go to them and Forge BTB maps can make any sense to me at all (at least this soon after launch).

> 2533274840624875;5:
> The BTB maps were not made by 343. They were made buy popular halo forgers such as Warholic and Ducain

well whoever, the maps suck.

I share your sentiments albeit with less colorful lingo. When I’m sober, anyway…

When I heard that 343i recruited top notch Forgers to work on BTB maps I was excited. Excited because I expected full fledged maps designed with their input. Not literal Forge maps. Even if some are remakes of classics I felt like I just won a brand new sports car with the drawing of an engine inside of it.

Yes, that was a Family Guy reference.

Seriously. They all look like Sim Copter maps.

I agree. The one map with the scorpion on it? Why even bother putting it there?

Also, one map DOES NOT need 5 turrets that fire explosives. Remember when all you had to worry about was the Spartan Laser in the middle of the map? Well forget that, now theres so many power weapons there is no purpose in using the standard BR or AR.

It’s truly pathetic.

That title made me laugh so hard lol well done OP

they have no idea what they are doing, who makes a base with one entrance either side so theres only one way in AND you have to go up a ramp which is over looked by a platform.
its either lazy or these guys cant build maps.

> 2533274810137925;1:
> honestly if that is the best these idiots at 343 can do, halo is doomed.
>
> so far every single map has been a forge map. and they all suck. the only one that is half playable is the halo3 standoff remake, but even that one looks ugly!
>
> the worst map ive ever seen in a halo game is basin, basically you have to run across open ground for 10 seconds to get to the middle base, which has one entrance, so if you are not shot then, youll have 5 people all camping inside the base.
> honestly these maps are straight up garbage and these so called “experts” from the community are useless.
>
> also what the hell has 343 been doing for 3 years if they cannot build 1 BTB dedicated map?

Why does it matter that its a forge map? I don’t understand this complaint.

I am inclined to full heartedly believe that 343i has very few developers that have regularly played Halo titles before.

> 2533274810137925;11:
> they have no idea what they are doing, who makes a base with one entrance either side so theres only one way in AND you have to go up a ramp which is over looked by a platform.
> its either lazy or these guys cant build maps.

Funny given they brought in the very best Forgers in the community to make these maps. I honestly can’t tell if you’re hating just for the sake of hating right now.

343 ran out of money to hire real developers so they outsourced to “Forge Masters” to do free labor for exposure.

Gotta love -Yoink- posts.

> 2533274825101441;12:
> > 2533274810137925;1:
> > honestly if that is the best these idiots at 343 can do, halo is doomed.
> >
> > so far every single map has been a forge map. and they all suck. the only one that is half playable is the halo3 standoff remake, but even that one looks ugly!
> >
> > the worst map ive ever seen in a halo game is basin, basically you have to run across open ground for 10 seconds to get to the middle base, which has one entrance, so if you are not shot then, youll have 5 people all camping inside the base.
> > honestly these maps are straight up garbage and these so called “experts” from the community are useless.
> >
> > also what the hell has 343 been doing for 3 years if they cannot build 1 BTB dedicated map?
>
>
> Why does it matter that its a forge map? I don’t understand this complaint.

It’s a good laugh given how many people wanted more forge maps in Halo 4 and MCC but Halo 5 comes out and everyone hates the idea of a forge map being a thing.

> 2533274883849234;17:
> > 2533274825101441;12:
> > > 2533274810137925;1:
> > > honestly if that is the best these idiots at 343 can do, halo is doomed.
> > >
> > > so far every single map has been a forge map. and they all suck. the only one that is half playable is the halo3 standoff remake, but even that one looks ugly!
> > >
> > > the worst map ive ever seen in a halo game is basin, basically you have to run across open ground for 10 seconds to get to the middle base, which has one entrance, so if you are not shot then, youll have 5 people all camping inside the base.
> > > honestly these maps are straight up garbage and these so called “experts” from the community are useless.
> > >
> > > also what the hell has 343 been doing for 3 years if they cannot build 1 BTB dedicated map?
> >
> >
> > Why does it matter that its a forge map? I don’t understand this complaint.
>
>
> It’s a good laugh given how many people wanted more forge maps in Halo 4 and MCC but Halo 5 comes out and everyone hates the idea of a forge map being a thing.

Don’t you just love the community, sometimes? They complain when they don’t get things and complain when they get what they wanted.

join too my spartan company i accept the spartan fun.

Idk why everyone is complaining. It’s showcasing the new forge. The maps aren’t that bad. Sure there are some balancing issues, but I’m sure it’ll be fixed