Did some 343 employees say it was Halo 5?

I heard somewhere on twitter some 343 employees did say the new Halo game is Halo 5, do you know who they are and know what they said that confirmed it? I hope if it’s Halo 5, just call it Halo 5.

It’s definitely the continuation of the story post-Halo 4, so no matter what it’s called, it’s definitely Halo 5.

> It’s definitely the continuation of the story post-Halo 4, so no matter what it’s called, it’s definitely Halo 5.

I don’t understand if it’s Halo 5, why not just call it Halo 5, it’d be weird. They should just name it Halo 5, if it’s Halo 5 of course. If it’s not Halo 5, then that’s cool if they call it something else.

It will be Halo 5, but will have some cheesy subtitle like “The Sands of Time” or “Finish the Fight that Happens after the Fight You Already Finished with Halo 3.”

That last one is more Halo 6 though…

> It will be Halo 5, but will have some cheesy subtitle like “The Sands of Time” or “Finish the Fight that Happens after the Fight You Already Finished with Halo 3.”
>
> That last one is more Halo 6 though…

Are you sure it’s Halo 5 bro?

>

It is continuing Halo 4’s storyline… so sure.

> >
>
> It is continuing Halo 4’s storyline… so sure.

That is true bro, I’m just wondering if it’s the 2nd installment in the Reclaimer Saga (HALO 5) and not a bridge game game between Halo 4 and Halo 5.

> > It’s definitely the continuation of the story post-Halo 4, so no matter what it’s called, it’s definitely Halo 5.
>
> I don’t understand if it’s Halo 5, why not just call it Halo 5, it’d be weird. They should just name it Halo 5, if it’s Halo 5 of course. If it’s not Halo 5, then that’s cool if they call it something else.

What else would it be though? If it follows Master Chief, which it seems to do, then there’s nothing else it really could be. Some people bring up the idea of an in-between game that follows Halo 4 but preceeds Halo 5, but wouldn’t that make it Halo 5 in nature?

Okay… Since we are seeing the clearly rouge Master Chief at some completely unexpected place that is probably the Ark, and a massive Forerunner ancilla rising out of the ground… This is probably not a bridge game…

Based on the following events, we can infer:

[/li]- With Halsey’s betrayal and Cortana’s death, we will obviously be seeing the Master Chief caught up in personal conflicts that will further test his ability to put aside his own desires over the greater good.

  • Along with the ONI turning into manipulative maniacs, the Master Chief may soom realize the corruption that take’s place behind the walls of Humanity’s dominance, which would probably play a huge part in that rouge appearance.

  • The rugged scenery that dominates the background of the trailer clearly indicates the Ark, and that ancilla that rose out of the ground was either Mendicant Bias, or guarding Mendicant Bias.

  • Since Mendicant Bias is believed to be the one that sent MC to Requiem, and he is the only one that knows the true intentions of the Precursors, the Master Chief clearly wants answers.

  • This is Halo 5, any other title would be confusing and unnecessary…

It’s halo 5, there are plenty of franchise that give their stuff a name once the numbers get really high.

> Okay… Since we are seeing the clearly rouge Master Chief at some completely unexpected place that is probably the Ark, and a massive Forerunner ancilla rising out of the ground… This is probably not a bridge game…
>
> Based on the following events, we can infer:
>
> [/li]1. With Halsey’s betrayal and Cortana’s death, we will obviously be seeing the Master Chief caught up in personal conflicts that will further test his ability to put aside his own desires over the greater good.
>
> 1. Along with the ONI turning into manipulative maniacs, the Master Chief may soom realize the corruption that take’s place behind the walls of Humanity’s dominance, which would probably play a huge part in that rouge appearance.
>
> 1. The rugged scenery that dominates the background of the trailer clearly indicates the Ark, and that ancilla that rose out of the ground was either Mendicant Bias, or guarding Mendicant Bias.
>
> 1. Since Mendicant Bias is believed to be the one that sent MC to Requiem, and he is the only one that knows the true intentions of the Precursors, the Master Chief clearly wants answers.
>
> 1. This is Halo 5, any other title would be confusing and unnecessary…
>
>
[/quote]
Exactly, any other title would be confusing, people would think it’s a spin-off or something, not the next main installment. It seems like it is Halo 5, but could be something else, if it’s Halo 5, just call it that and please don’t cause confusion.

> I heard somewhere on twitter some 343 employees did say the new Halo game is Halo 5, do you know who they are and know what they said that confirmed it? I hope if it’s Halo 5, just call it Halo 5.

I’m pretty sure what you heard about was Corrinne Yu’s tweet calling the new game Halo 5, but the thing is she worked on the engine for Halo 4 but isn’t actually a part of the team if I’m correct. Anyways I wouldn’t read into her calling it Halo 5 seeing how she also called 343 industries “343 Studios”.

Don Mattrick did say in an interview Halo 5. Also on the Xbox facebook page they said Halo 5, then removed it, they had on twitter #Halo 5, then removed it as well…

Halo 5: Combat Revolved

It’s not Halo 5. Yes, it continues the Chief’s story, but that doesn’t mean its Halo 5. That’s like saying Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood is actually Assassin’s Creed 3.

I’m still leaning toward a spinoff like ODST.

> It’s not Halo 5. Yes, it continues the Chief’s story, but that doesn’t mean its Halo 5. That’s like saying Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood is actually Assassin’s Creed 3.
>
> I’m still leaning toward a spinoff like ODST.

This could be true, not quite Halo 5, but a prelude to it.

Halo 4 II: Infinity Boogaloo

Halo 4.5
The Chronicles of Cortana

Hahahahaahaha

> > > It’s definitely the continuation of the story post-Halo 4, so no matter what it’s called, it’s definitely Halo 5.
> >
> > I don’t understand if it’s Halo 5, why not just call it Halo 5, it’d be weird. They should just name it Halo 5, if it’s Halo 5 of course. If it’s not Halo 5, then that’s cool if they call it something else.
>
> What else would it be though? If it follows Master Chief, which it seems to do, then there’s nothing else it really could be. Some people bring up the idea of an in-between game that follows Halo 4 but preceeds Halo 5, but wouldn’t that make it Halo 5 in nature?

It would also be a waste of time. If you’re continuing Chief’s story after Halo 4 than just make it the second game in the trilogy and be done with it. Nothing is served via a bridge game, that’s what Spops and the rest of the EU is for.

No, they’ve said it’s Halo for Xbox One, but it could be like Half Life Episode one and Assassins Creed Brotherhood