Did not receive promo requisition pack

Dear Gm/admin
I have been playing since release and still have not recieved my Teishin Raikou Armor Set req pack.
I really would like to know if I missed a step to receive it or if it is just bugged at the moment.
Thanks for your time I know your very busy.

I am also one who hasn’t gotten it either. I think there are lots of people who haven’t gotten it yet.

I haven’t received my Mark VI sets of armors

Glad to hear I’m not the only one. 343 is probably getting bombarded with req pack posts, New system like this bound to be a few bugs at the start.

Same here OP. My buddies were discussing this today. We’ve been playing since launch and have yet received the Teishin Raikou Armor Set.

Xbox Live Gold members who play Halo 5: Guardians by November 7, 2015 will receive the Teishin Raikou Armor Set! We are currently processing and validating the list of everyone that has earned the Teishin Raikou Armor. If you haven’t yet received your armor set, we are working on unlocking it for you. We apologize for the delay!

Thanks,
The Forum Team

Thank you for the quick reply! No worries

> Xbox Live Gold members who play Halo 5: Guardians by November 7, 2015 will receive the Teishin Raikou Armor Set! We are currently processing and validating the list of everyone that has earned the Teishin Raikou Armor. If you haven’t yet received your armor set, we are working on unlocking it for you. We apologize for the delay!
> Thanks,
> The Forum Team

Thanks for the reply! Looking forward to getting it unlocked. Also, congratulations on the launch of Halo 5. Game is seriously all sorts of amazing.

Still didn’t receive my req pack anyone else get theirs?

I haven’t received the Req pack for joining/creating a Spartan Company

> Xbox Live Gold members who play Halo 5: Guardians by November 7, 2015 will receive the Teishin Raikou Armor Set! We are currently processing and validating the list of everyone that has earned the Teishin Raikou Armor. If you haven’t yet received your armor set, we are working on unlocking it for you. We apologize for the delay!
> Thanks,
> The Forum Team

What about people who haven’t gotten their Microsoft pre-order bonuses?