did not play in community playdate, sad chief

i didnt get to attempt to play with bs angel and the rest of the 343 team tonight due to having been called into work

i was wondering if anyone here got to?

it seems i never get to game with fame, period end of story

bs angel when is the next time you are all coming to play?

We host Community Playdates every month. Usually I post about them on the blog, but I didn’t get to this week as I’m currently on vacation.

We had a lot of fun tonight, although I was bummed I couldn’t talk. I brought two mics with me, but they both refused to work. It made me sad face. :frowning:

> We host Community Playdates every month. Usually I post about them on the blog, but I didn’t get to this week as I’m currently on vacation.
>
> We had a lot of fun tonight, although I was bummed I couldn’t talk. I brought two mics with me, but they both refused to work. It made me sad face. :frowning:

Man, that’s dedication. On vacation and still hanging out in the forums. I am impressed. :smiley:

im amazed i got someone important to post in my thread!

> We host Community Playdates every month. Usually I post about them on the blog, but I didn’t get to this week as I’m currently on vacation.
>
> We had a lot of fun tonight, although I was bummed I couldn’t talk. I brought two mics with me, but they both refused to work. It made me sad face. :frowning:

who were the other members playing with you? by that i mean what are their roles at 343?

I didn’t even know there was one.
You should @erickyboo me everytime there is one!

I was lucky enough to check the Community section on my Dashboard and saw that there was a playdate. I was fortuante enough to receive an invite from VeroHime, and SamPand was there as well. Anyway, was only able to play two matches, VeroHime was party leader and she thanked us all for a good game and ducked out.

I was glad to be on her team both games, and was actually able to score the most kills. http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=714838603&player=PMS DaxSeven09

Just felt the need to post the stats. Those of you who know me, know how I am working toward getting better. This was a highlight.

It was just a disappoinment that a certain player was, shall we say, not the most considerate.

Anyway, look forward to playing with more of the 343i team, and thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedules to include us.

<4

Im going to have to play in one of these sometime. They sound like fun!

> Those of you who know me, know how I am working toward getting better. This was a highlight.

+10? Jeez, save some kills for your teammates already! :wink:

> Im going to have to play in one of these sometime. They sound like fun!

NO BANSHEES ALLOWED.

Didn’t know about until i checked Twitter and when i found out it was too late to join

> > Those of you who know me, know how I am working toward getting better. This was a highlight.
>
> +10? Jeez, save some kills for your teammates already! :wink:

He he…well I would’ve been doing some callouts to help out with that, but some of the boys were talking to VeroHime and I couldn’t get a word in edgewise. So I figured I’d speak with my DMR. :slight_smile:

Look at you still posting while on vacation!

<4

>

Lol I remember when you came to the 1st Race Night and you were like “I cant get the sound to work, how can you play halo without sound”.

That was full of the lulz.

Do you need to reserve spots in the community playdate? because every time I try to join it I can’t get invited. =(

> Do you need to reserve spots in the community playdate? because every time I try to join it I can’t get invited. =(

This was actually the third time I tried, and I finally got in. In fact I was in the lobby waiting for over half an hour before I got the invite. I sent a message to everyone on the list the night before, and then another one to Vero Hime. I figured I’d probably have a better chance getting an invite from her, nothing negative against any of the others it’s just her being listed last.

So keep trying don’t lose faith, and it’s well worth it.

<4

I wanted to play, but bs Angel’s friend list and the other 343 members were full. I even tried inviting them or messaging them to invite me (with a please) but I couldn’t. Oh well, there’s always a next time. :slight_smile: