Did not get my specialization email........

My gamer tag is ReVeLaTiOnC1318 i am over 17 i have played since the release date i checked my spam folder and can you please resend me a new specialization code

Try checking xbox live messages the title of the message is “LIVE”, that’s where most people got theirs.

yea ya know what me too, i didnt get mine either, and what pisses me off even more is that i just found out you have to go to your email???!?!?!? to get specializations??? what the -Yoink- is that -Yoink-?

I saw an “live” message but it was about security proofs not specialization code

you may be over 17 but your account age is probably not so that is why you haven’t and ever will receive the code. Just get one of your friends that barely even play halo to give you their code.

> I saw an “live” message but it was about security proofs not specialization code

Same :confused:

my account does say i am over 17 and i am so i should get the code

Yeah you should otherwise contact Xbox Support on twitter, they are very helpful and quick about it

You could have a friend, who has all of the specializations, download your profile onto their console and choose the specialization that you want.