Did LE buyers get ripped out of armor?

I read somewhere on here that ALL players start with the recruit armor. Why? That was a Limited Edition armor and now it’s available to everyone? What the heck?! Way to pull an EPIC games and release the cool stuff to everyone! cough All the Pre-Order only characters cough >:(((

LE buyers have been ripped off completely, a lot of the stuff that was advertised as being exclusive to LE isn’t actually exclusive at all.

Another topic on this? For the last time, 343i has always said that it was an armor skin, if you heard otherwise you were lied to by a 3rd party.

Ah, I remember the good ol’ days where we bought a limited edition for a shiny case and making-of DVD.

Not all this exclusive in-game bullcrap that everyone whines about anyway.

> Ah, I remember the good ol’ days where we bought a limited edition for a shiny case and making-of DVD.
>
> Not all this exclusive in-game bullcrap that everyone whines about anyway.

Limited Editions were also a hell of a lot cheaper back then.

> > Ah, I remember the good ol’ days where we bought a limited edition for a shiny case and making-of DVD.
> >
> > Not all this exclusive in-game bullcrap that everyone whines about anyway.
>
> Limited Editions were also a hell of a lot cheaper back then.

True. How much was the Halo 2 LE? Wasn’t it $60?

We’ve been ripped off on armour, our specialization bonus, pretty much everything. Yet I am still buying it. Don’t know why, I guess because I love halo. Still get all the cool packets and crap.

> > > Ah, I remember the good ol’ days where we bought a limited edition for a shiny case and making-of DVD.
> > >
> > > Not all this exclusive in-game bullcrap that everyone whines about anyway.
> >
> > Limited Editions were also a hell of a lot cheaper back then.
>
> True. How much was the Halo 2 LE? Wasn’t it $60?

Yeah, I picked mine up for $50 used the day of release, the manager told me a kid bought it and his mother made him return it. It had everything left intact so I figured i’d save a few bucks. :slight_smile:

> LE buyers have been ripped off completely, a lot of the stuff that was advertised as being exclusive to LE isn’t actually exclusive at all.

Only part about Halo 4 I am truly, truly disappointed in, 343 has just completely dropped the ball on this part. If it wasnt for the Armor skin and Weapon Skin I would downgrade, but I just like it enough (JUST ENOUGH) to not downgrade my preorder.

But I swear if the Prime skins just get dumped out by MS on marketplace for everyone later on than I am going to just have to scream.

> Another topic on this? For the last time, 343i has always said that it was an armor skin, if you heard otherwise you were lied to by a 3rd party.

and for the last time it was originally intended to be an LE exclusive
proof recruit was advertised as part of LE

Heres the thing ok?
How could ebgames jbhifi and all the other companies advertising this have known recruit armour was in the game without being told by 343i?
How did these companies know what the armour looked like?

These companies did not create that image I linked, that image was part of a marketing advertising pack sent to these companies advertising contents of the limited edition

all contents of all editions must be confirmed through the developer to these companies before the conpany can advertise it
I have been told this by every single manager of these companies I have asked

343i sent this out as the original marketing advertising pack and then later on changed their minds about it

I don’t understand how this is even debateable

as I said, ebgames, jbhifi gamestop gameinformer all these companies all advertised that same image containing the same details…why? becuase that is what was originally sent to them by the game developer

These companies did not create that image 343i did…

jesus people its not that difficult

It was originally intended to be exclusive and then was renagged on much like most of the contents of the LE

> LE buyers have been ripped off completely, a lot of the stuff that was advertised as being exclusive to LE isn’t actually exclusive at all.

Why is Microsoft so EVIL?

LE comes with armor skins

Map pack comes with Helmets

Not pumped about paying more money for less armor

Tisk tisk, Micro$soft. How low the mighty have fallen.