Did anyone see this artwork yet?

I figured this would have been posted by now but I haven’t seen it. If you look at the inside xbox version of the composing worlds video it has a really awesome looking screenie.

here is a little version

If you go on XBL dashboard you can see the full picture and it looks totally BA.

:slight_smile:

that is a badass pic but i don’t think its by 343

> that is a badass pic but i don’t think its by 343

It was made by someone at 343i.

BTW, whats up with the three sixes? Why are people actually, in a way, idolizing satan?

> > that is a badass pic but i don’t think its by 343
>
> It was made by someone at 343i.
>
>
>
>
>
> BTW, whats up with the three sixes? Why are people actually, in a way, idolizing satan?

Do you know where I can find a version of it online? It looks just way too awesome.

> > > that is a badass pic but i don’t think its by 343
> >
> > It was made by someone at 343i.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > BTW, whats up with the three sixes? Why are people actually, in a way, idolizing satan?
>
> Do you know where I can find a version of it online? It looks just way too awesome.

Try google.

I saw it this morning before I went to work

Looks great, nice find!

Hmm pretty BA

> Looks great, nice find!

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I’ve been looking all over the internet for a picture of it. Cannot find it anywhere.

Speaking of XBL videos, why haven’t any of the Halo 4 ViDocs made there way onto the Game Marketplace yet?

Ohh, me likie.

> > that is a badass pic but i don’t think its by 343
>
> It was made by someone at 343i.
>
>
>
>
>
> BTW, whats up with the three sixes? Why are people actually, in a way, idolizing satan?

Sorry, mate, but that’s like saying everyone who’s ever smoked up on 4/20 (you know who you are) was celebrating Hitlers birthday. Which happens to be 4/20.

Now, bear in mind that I have no idea what you’re on about, anyway. I clicked the link, but it doesn’t take me anywhere specific. Unless these people actually said something about Satan, and revering him themselves, odds are the numbers hold some other significance (kid born on the sixth day, sixth month, something '6), or they’re 12.

> > > that is a badass pic but i don’t think its by 343
> >
> > It was made by someone at 343i.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > BTW, whats up with the three sixes? Why are people actually, in a way, idolizing satan?
>
> Sorry, mate, but that’s like saying everyone who’s ever smoked up on 4/20 (you know who you are) was celebrating Hitlers birthday. Which happens to be 4/20.
>
> Now, bear in mind that I have no idea what you’re on about, anyway. I clicked the link, but it doesn’t take me anywhere specific. Unless these people actually said something about Satan, and revering him themselves, odds are the numbers hold some other significance (kid born on the sixth day, sixth month, something '6), or they’re 12.

The dudes name has demon and that number in his name… lol

awesome pic.