Did anyone see H5 in Mission Impossible??

Dont know about you, but I was in the theater today watching the new Mission Impossible movie, M: I Rogue Nation, which by the way was purely amazing :smiley: , and I noticed something interesting…one of the characters, Benji as he is called, is playing Halo 5 multiplayer at his desk in the first half of the movie. I hope I wasnt seeing things, but it seemed as if he was LOL.
Cool or not, I am wondering why he was when the game doesnt release til Oct 27th. Perhaps he was playing the Beta if this movie takes place in the recent past?

Edit: I didnt clarify earlier what the character was doing on Halo 5. Now I did.

Subliminal advertising, my friend. 343 most likely paid a boatload of money to get their game in that scene.

> 2533274835229788;2:
> Subliminal advertising, my friend. 343 most likely paid a boatload of money to get their game in that scene.

Maybe…dont know.

You post this yet you don’t tell us what he was doing while he was supposedly playing Halo 5. This thread seems like an advert.

Not sure how he was playing on 3 screens at once, or getting away with it at work, or how he managed to smuggle an xbox one into the CIA data fortress, but it somehow made me incredibly keen haha.

> 2533274908722615;4:
> You post this yet you don’t tell us what he was doing while he was supposedly playing Halo 5. This thread seems like an advert.

Its not. I said he was just playing Halo. I think it was a muliplayer map.
Why on earth do you think I am trying to advertise lol? Believe me…I am not :slight_smile:

> 2533274805962294;5:
> Not sure how he was playing on 3 screens at once, or getting away with it at work, or how he managed to smuggle an xbox one into the CIA data fortress, but it somehow made me incredibly keen haha.

Yeah lol :stuck_out_tongue:

my friend was laughing about in the theater… that opera music while he was playing was hilarious.

Hahaha, I saw it too, thought it was Halo 4. Reminded me of a Psych episode once where they played the Reach Beta.

> 2533274850493408;9:
> Hahaha, I saw it too, thought it was Halo 4. Reminded me of a Psych episode once where they played the Reach Beta.

wow lol.

That’s pretty awesome. I’ll look out for it when I go watch it.

Just advertising, H5 was also in Ted 2 during comic con.

> 2533274894985914;12:
> Just advertising, H5 was also in Ted 2 during comic con.

Lel

> 2603643534586909;11:
> That’s pretty awesome. I’ll look out for it when I go watch it.

Dont forget to watch the movie as well haha. Its awesome. It might seem like an advertisement from 343…maybe.

I just saw it and i can say as a fact that it was on the map of truth upsidedown, shooting a standard battle rifle, just from the hit markers and medals it was not the beta and is most likely the finished version of this map or close to finished, and he puts the Limited edition box back in his desk when someone comes over to him.

Looked like non-beta BR gameplay on Regret to me, although the box he puts away had the placeholder boxart on it I believe.

Product placement at its finest :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember back in Adam Sandler’s The Longest Yard when the weasely old man walked into the Guards’ lounge to discuss what Sandler’s team was doing and he commented how one of them was playing Halo 2. (It was the Halo 2 beta footage that played while the guards pretended that they were playing.)
I lol’d.

Yeah I saw it too!!!That dude Benji was playing it​:joy::joy::joy:

Now I want to see this movie, clever -Yoinks!-.

inb4Simplicityworksfor343marketingdepartment