Did anyone like the Halo Wars Campaign?

I really liked it. Did anyone else? Leave a comment about what you think about it.

Loved it! Wish they would make a sequel but sadly it does not look like that will happen.

> Loved it! Wish they would make a sequel but sadly it does not look like that will happen.

I was also wishing for a sequel. The achievement “Ready for the Sequel” let me down. I once thought that there really was going to be a sequel.

I found the character Sergeant Forge to be so obnoxious and annoying. I really wanted the Arbiter to have killed him, but nevermind. Forge was full of cliche. I was also disappointed that the Flood resurfaced again (especially so early on in the Halo saga). But apart from those two main gripes, I thought it was alright. I enjoyed it.

I wouldn’t mind if they made a sequel because Forge is out of the picture now hehe.

Yes except when I did it on Heoric, Legendary and Heroic par time.

I absolutely loved the game! Most people tend to dismiss it just because its not an FPS, but I find it on par with everything else in the Halo series. Great game! When I started my Halo marathon, I began with Wars before moving on to Reach, CE, etc.

> I found the character Sergeant Forge to be so obnoxious and annoying. I really wanted the Arbiter to have killed him, but nevermind. I was also disappointed that the Flood resurfaced again (especially so early on in the Halo saga). But apart from those two main gripes, I thought it was alright. I enjoyed it.
>
> I wouldn’t mind if they made a sequel because Forge is out of the picture now hehe.

About the Flood, it does still make sense that they were found on the shield world and no one knew about them. The Spirit of Fire is, after all, drifting around in space without any way back to humanity, just like a certain Master Chief :stuck_out_tongue:

million times better than REACH

I really like the Halo Wars campaign, i.e. the story. It might not be the most sophisticated plot ever (far from it, actually) but it still was incredibly fun.

And yes, I’d love a sequel.

> About the Flood, it does still make sense that they were found on the shield world and no one knew about them. The Spirit of Fire is, after all, drifting around in space without any way back to humanity, just like a certain Master Chief :stuck_out_tongue:

I know it can still make sense. But I just wanted the story to be more original instead of the “Act 1: The Covenant,” “Act 2: The Flood,” “Act 3: Both” formula that most Halo games seem to follow.

Loved the story and VA in spite of a few minor flaws here and there.
As for gameplay, I gotta admit, I loved being absolutely punished on Legendary. I did it solo and wanted more when I was done. For that, hell ya.

Yup, loved every bit. I liked how it was an isolated story, and the cutscenes looked great. The characters could’ve been fleshed out better, and the hyped Spartans did nothing and only 1 talked. But they killed things and that’s all we wanted.

one amazing game and I LOVED the campaign! I would love to play it with some people. If you want to play it add: Im da BR

skirmish is never ending fun, send a lone spartan in a hot drop and give him mac support is freakin awesome, and you gotta give it to the odsts they saved my life countless times droping in front of a scarab and me sending in a few guys with a hot drop to blow it.I want a sequel, and I want it about the time halo anniversary comes out

i LOVED the halo wars Campaign but the level shield world made me ragequit for a entire month and i still haven’t beaten the last level…

I really like it, except for the Arbiter. He was extremely cliche to say the least.

Cutscenes=Amazing

I loved it and I am also starving for a Halo Wars sequal (or prequal).

The cut scenes are head and shoulders above any other Halo game.

No, it was such an annoying case of canon breaching with a terrible ending to it to mask the fact that they breached canon.

> No, it was such an annoying case of canon breaching with a terrible ending to it to mask the fact that they breached canon.

what did they do that broke canon?

I liked it a lot and much preferred the quality of the cut-scenes compared to the other Halo titles.

> I loved it and I am also starving for a Halo Wars sequal (or prequal).
>
> The cut scenes are head and shoulders above any other Halo game.

true, my favorite one is monsters