Did anyone here participate in the sprint poll?

What did it actually look like?

What were the options you had to choose from?

Yes I did. We aren’t supposed to discuss it. It was a bunch of super evil lying conspiracy stuff going on. Only us nooby casuals with deep pockets who like to sprint and make fun of Halo 2 were invited while we all laughed at how awesome it was to shame the poor old Fightin’ Purists.

We were all like “man, 100% of TRUE Halo players hate sprint but, you know, Call of Duty, so let’s give them the option to turn it off in customs.” And then we thought “let’s just call them the ‘11%’ just to add insult to injury since they’re better than everyone else.”

Then we all went out for ice cream.

But seriously, there was an agreement not to discuss it.

There was an agreement to not discuss…

A poll…

Oh 343

> 2533274883669557;2:
> Yes I did. We aren’t supposed to discuss it. It was a bunch of super evil lying conspiracy stuff going on. Only us nooby casuals with deep pockets who like to sprint and make fun of Halo 2 were invited while we all laughed at how awesome it was to shame the poor old Fightin’ Purists.
>
> We were all like “man, 100% of TRUE Halo players hate sprint but, you know, Call of Duty, so let’s give them the option to turn it off in customs.” And then we thought “let’s just call them the ‘11%’ just to add insult to injury since they’re better than everyone else.”
>
> Then we all went out for ice cream.
>
> But seriously, there was an agreement not to discuss it.

lol^^
sprint poll whistle blower detected

I participated, and we aren’t allowed to disclose anything. Josh Holmes said himself, though, that they had a rating system from 1-5 for Sprint. I personally would be a 2, and the 11% consisted of the 1s and 2s. Nothing has been disclosed by me, just Josh Holmes.

> 2535438200625487;3:
> There was an agreement to not discuss…
>
> A poll…
>
> Oh 343

Geez really…?

> 2535438200625487;3:
> There was an agreement to not discuss…
>
> A poll…
>
> Oh 343

Either you’re trolling or have no clue what a non-disclosure agreement is. It’s just business.

Not to mention instead of creating your post, yiu should have looked over the many that already exist here. It wasn’t even solely a sprint poll (the feedback addressed sprint and all SAs, as well as other things from the beta).

> 2533274808578327;6:
> > 2535438200625487;3:
> > There was an agreement to not discuss…
> >
> > A poll…
> >
> > Oh 343
>
>
>
> Geez really…?

Um . . . NDAs with respect to private polls conducted by companies for internal use are the standard, not the exception.

The poll was apart of a survey that you would only know about if you went looking for it, and it was US only.

Which is stupid in my opinion. If you want to know what the fan base thinks, actually ask all of them, not a select few.

> 2533274883669557;2:

#done

> 2533274913936758;10:
> > 2533274883669557;2:
> > But seriously, there was an agreement not to discuss it.
>
>
> #done

Selective hearing, seeing, reading. Only what you want, got it! Not the whole truth nor understand NDAs and legal issues. #goodjob

So how much did you get?
$100?
$1,000?
Nah, you probably did it for free, without any guilt as well.
Typical.

> 2535458386964330;7:
> > 2535438200625487;3:
> > There was an agreement to not discuss…
> >
> > A poll…
> >
> > Oh 343
>
>
> Either you’re trolling or have no clue what a non-disclosure agreement is. It’s just business.
>
> Not to mention instead of creating your post, yiu should have looked over the many that already exist here. It wasn’t even solely a sprint poll (the feedback addressed sprint and all SAs, as well as other things from the beta).

Exactly everyone is ignoring the fact that the poll was way more than just a sprint poll, sprint was a minor part of it that is all.

Nope. Never even knew it existed until a few days ago.

Great job, 343.

Huh, it looks like I now have to refer to 343 as 343lluminati.

As mentioned above, we are not allowed to discuss it, we are Illuminati.