Did anyone else notice...

In the forge video for Impact, when he opens up the menu for the trait zones, there is an option for fall damage?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Yl0dPkvOv9U#t=499s

So concluding from that, fall damage is a custom game type mechanic. One thing I noticed is that when the settings for fall damage are changed, instead of being changed from ON to OFF, it’s changed in percentages. So falls could also be changed from something such as only dying from a jump from outer space, to (possibly) dying from jumping down something 3 feet tall.

Which means that you could have different Matchmaking playlists with or without fall damage, all depending on the game type.

This also means that classic playlists can stay true to the classic Halo game types, and the newer modes can keep fall damage from Reach.

Just something I saw when I watched the video another time through, I don’t know if someone else has posted this or not but what the heck, might as well

Nice find man!

“Classic playists stay true to Classic Halo (No Fall Damage)”

Looks over at CE

…Seems Legit

^^ what he said.
regardless, this could be cool.
they said you could alter gravity direction too, right?
I’m thinking some awesome maps.

> “Classic playists stay true to Classic Halo (No Fall Damage)”
>
>
>
> Looks over at CE
>
>
>
>
>
> …Seems Legit

Lol. 8/10

Anyways bring back no fall damage is a great addition to the Halo 4 sandbox. Gives those who likes classic play a little extra.

This means a certain custom gametype I’ve been planning since the reveal of player trait zones is even closer to reality. Very happy about this!

> “Classic playists stay true to Classic Halo (No Fall Damage)”
>
>
>
> Looks over at CE
>
>
>
>
>
> …Seems Legit

Halo 2 = Classic online multiplayer