Did anyone else notice

That while the Arbiter is telling the new character that in order to find him, he has to forget about the legends/stories surrounding Chief, the scene is showing Master Chief doing the “Return to Sender” stunt, except that it goes down a completely different way in Halo 2. And in ways that make him appear to be stronger in the trailer, like the fact that in Halo 2 he uses decompression to accelerate, whereas in the trailer he himself kicks off.

I don’t know how, but I thought this was relevant thematically to bring up.

That video just screamed ONI propaganda to me.

> That video just screamed ONI propaganda to me.

Well we have an ONI Spartan being told to look beyond the legend so that makes sense.

The trailer had a creepy vibe to it… The Chief in particular looked dead after returning bomb.

> The trailer had a creepy vibe to it… The Chief in particular looked dead after returning bomb.

Maybe because the Arbiter seemed to be telling the story. And to the Covenant the Chief was a “Demon” who seemed to have died and returned miraculously multiple times, they had thought him to have died several times but he never had.

> > The trailer had a creepy vibe to it… The Chief in particular looked dead after returning bomb.
>
> Maybe because the Arbiter seemed to be telling the story. And to the Covenant the Chief was a “Demon” who seemed to have died and returned miraculously multiple times, they had thought him to have died several times but he never had.

Were it so easy…

I’m surprised ONI is being so chummy with the Arbiter. That seemed to be Hood’s area.

This trailer speaks thousands of words and they are super hard to decipher.

Indeed…