Did anyone else notice this (Pic)

I dont know if this has been pointed out before, but while watching the giantbomb ctf gameplay he went to the start menu and I noticed a few things about it check it out and let me know what you think.

I think balance is just the name of the player.

6/6 secondaries unlocked? hmmm

Plasma Pistol
Magnum
Boltshot
??? Maybe Silenced Magnum
??? Maybe Mauler
???Maybe SMG

I believe the other 3 are just different variations of magnum, PP, and boltshot

For the balance to be the name of the player then why does it say 0 beside it

Spartan points?

> I think balance is just the name of the player.

alpha001 is the name of the player, if you have watched any gamplay you can see beta001 through 4 and delta001 through 4, just thought id clear that up for you

I think its spartan points, as its a currency of halo 4 and balance is usually used for currency.

> 6/6 secondaries unlocked? hmmm
>
>
> Plasma Pistol
> Magnum
> Boltshot
> ??? Maybe Silenced Magnum
> ??? Maybe Mauler
> ???Maybe SMG

Weapon and the skin.

> I think its spartan points, as its a currency of halo 4 and balance is usually used for currency.

And this makes the most sense.

> > 6/6 secondaries unlocked? hmmm
> >
> >
> > Plasma Pistol
> > Magnum
> > Boltshot
> > ??? Maybe Silenced Magnum
> > ??? Maybe Mauler
> > ???Maybe SMG
>
> Weapon and the skin.
>
> > I think its spartan points, as its a currency of halo 4 and balance is usually used for currency.
>
> And this makes the most sense.

I forgot about that… :frowning:

Yeah it is spartan points for sure. Nice catch though.

I think balance is spartan points. you know, when you go to the bank to check your balance?

I think the scariest part about that picture is that it appears you have to unlock weapons to use them in whatever mode that was. (maybe this isn’t news, but it sure was to me)That sounds so wrong for Halo multiplayer, but hopefully I’m just grossly misunderstanding it.

Very interesting. VERY interesting. Lots of clues in this picture. I’ll definitely look at this more.