Did anyone else not get their SR152 reward?

I reached sr152 6 days ago form this is message and i didn’t get my reward ? Is anyone else not getting theirs if they reached the rank before today ? Any help

1 Like

I haven’t gotten it either. I’m assuming it’s because this is a “beta”, but we can already buy cosmetics, and battle passes, so it doesn’t really make sense.

1 Like

All of my friends that I completed the rank all have it except like 3 of us and I’m also missing like 2 other promotional items so I’m like what ?

1 Like

I’m missing promotional items but not my Watchdog armor coating. They still haven’t mentioned what else we get yet either if anything.

1 Like

Some of my friends got stuff and some like myself are still missing things

1 Like

Yeah I think I’ve gotten all my promotional items except my 152 reward which I’m assuming is a glitch and I hope it will be fixed when the game launches

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s a glitch because some people are getting their rewards and some aren’t. It doesn’t seem to be a time or requirement thing (other than needing 152, of course), so it’s just a glitch that affects people randomly it seems.

2 Likes

I reached SR152 in March or April and have also not yet received my rewards in Halo Infinite.

1 Like

I’m missing 152 rewards and other promotions

2 Likes

Hey all –

Do me a favor and go to this page:

halowaypoint.com/profile

And then go to your redeem history. If you qualified for the SR152 or Collection Conqueror, it should show up after hitting your profile page.

3 Likes

Is there supposed to be a notification after doing this, because I’m not seeing any change outside of seeing “Collection Conqueror” and “Guardians’ Bounty” in the redeem history?

1 Like

Thank you for the reply , I’m not sure what it was but when I used that link and saw my service record I did see the medals and after going to my code history they were suddenly there at the top of my page to my joy. I have not logged into the game as of writing this message since I am at work at the moment but when I do get home ill write a update letting everyone know if i did receive my things. I’m hopeful this solved this mini bug and hopefully others will see this thread and use the link. Ill keep in touch. Thank you again

I just saw them in my history using the link , when I’m home ill let you know if that fixed it