Did anyone else like Spartan Ops?

I prefer it over Firefight, id rather have a objective based system then a round based one. Anyone agree?

> 2533274825960614;1:
> I prefer it over Firefight, id rather have a objective based system then a round based one. Anyone agree?

Yeah, i thought that Spartan Ops was amazing, having these object based missions with a storyline (kinda intresting too) and i wish they’ll ever do a Season 2. It was like having a second campaign! Because i also read (because i haven’t played Halo 5 yet) that in Guardians the events are not develped, almost ignored by the main campaign, if not for something big like the severed arm of Dr. Halsey (for example i heard that the hunt for that two-part key, now i can’t remember how it was called, is completely ignored).

Yeah definitely enjoyed Spartan Ops

I really enjoyed Spartan Ops, I was like a brand new campaign. Great cut scenes too.

Spartan Ops is something new in the Halo franchise, I still play it because I like it.
Unlike Firefight, Spartan Ops not only gives you objectives to complete, but also gives you the chance to make your matchmaking Spartan, that is supposed to be nothing but a customized avatar, to be part of the canon storyline. Gives you the chance to be part of the story like never before. Sure, we all like to play as the Master Chief, the Legendary Spartan…but Spartan Ops makes YOU be play as yourself in the story! Unlike Halo Reach’s campaign, you’re no Noble Six, you’re yourself. Your own name, your own service tag and your own armor, a proud member of Fireteam Crimson! :smiley:

I quite liked it. But, the second half of the season was miles better than the first.

I liked it back in the day, don’t know if anyone still plays it.

> 2535453464044488;5:
> Spartan Ops is something new in the Halo franchise, I still play it because I like it.
> Unlike Firefight, Spartan Ops not only gives you objectives to complete, but also gives you the chance to make your matchmaking Spartan, that is supposed to be nothing but a customized avatar, to be part of the canon storyline. Gives you the chance to be part of the story like never before. Sure, we all like to play as the Master Chief, the Legendary Spartan…but Spartan Ops makes YOU be play as yourself in the story! Unlike Halo Reach’s campaign, you’re no Noble Six, you’re yourself. Your own name, your own service tag and your own armor, a proud member of Fireteam Crimson! :smiley:

Yep it was a great idea allowing your customised spartan to play, I still play H4 and am thinking about doing some more Spartan Ops and I really like how you can still gain xp also. H4 is one of my favorite Halo games, so much better than H3!

I enjoyed it, I also like how it ties into the story before Halo 5.

i think it was ok but not as good as firefight

I think it exceeds firefight in every regard. Post-Reach, firefight served as a purely arcade style experience devoid of actual depth. Spartan Ops gave a similar arcade feeling but actually contributed to the story in an interesting and (what should have been) meaningful way. Personally I would welcome a continuation of Spartan Ops with open arms.

I dislike it. Too dumbed down, too many copy/paste maps, Palmer makes my ears bleed, objectives are too repetitive.

I found it fun at first, when I played on the MCC, but it soon got repetitive with no risk, as there was infinite lives. Would have been better if there was a risk, like limited lives.

I thought it was ok, it was fun to finish all Solo Legendary, some were fun to try no-death runs on Heroic (against like 20-30 knights, whew!).

But like Firefight Limited much better. Trying to survive against incoming waves is just awesome, especially if you can customize the waves to become stronger slowly. In Spartan Ops dying doesn’t matter.

Didn’t care for the story aspect, as I find the jolly attitudes in Halo 4 ridiculous. “Whiiiii, let’s kill some bad guys!”, “Whiiiii, lets clutter the com with jokes!”, “Whiiiii, let’s make this a contest instead of taking our job seriously!” — Truly awful.

I hope the new TV series will tie into Halo Infinite same way Spartan Ops did.

I love the whole Spartan Ops idea. Just dinosaurs shouted it down

I liked it tho I don’t see it as better than Firefight,maybe just a bit less like 1% worse for me.

I love both firefight (except ODST I genuinely dislike that game) and spartan ops I probably spent most of my time in those game modes and campaign and the least in regular multiplayer due to halos excellent pve.

i love the spartan ops and i lije to see on halo infinite!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535436725560438;16:
> I liked it tho I don’t see it as better than Firefight,maybe just a bit less like 1% worse for me.

i do

i loved spartan ops just posted about it on general that i wish it would come back and that i wondered how other people felt about it.