Did anyone else have trouble getting in the forums yesterday?

Every time I tried it sent me to an error screen, I even tried signing into Xbox.com first and everything, did anyone else have this problem?

> Every time I tried it sent me to an error screen, I even tried signing into Xbox.com first and everything, did anyone else have this problem?

I, along with many others, had this problem yesterday. Everything seems to be fine now, but we never received word on what was up.

Like I said, everything seems good now, so who cares?

Yup. There were some authentication issues plaguing the forums yesterday. Everything looks green across the board today, however.

There was a problem with the service they use for authentication last night. It got resolved in the early AM hours.

Thanks guys, just checking to make sure. Everything seems to be alright now though.

> There was a problem with the service they use for authentication last night. It got resolved in the early AM hours.

This. I would have posted an update in the forums, but… yeah.

I was experiencing this issue as well. I was quite frustrated.

Yep had the same issues yesterday, glad to see it wasnt just me.

However I havent been able to log onto the forums at all on my iMac at home? Since the upgrade? Anyone else using a iMac & cant get on, i cant even go into the forums as a guest…

i had this issue too, it probably had something to do with the recent forum updates they had

> > There was a problem with the service they use for authentication last night. It got resolved in the early AM hours.
>
> This. I would have posted an update in the forums, but… yeah.

Maybe a front page message when this kind of things happens would help users?