Did any one get an emblem for last season?

I was very suprissed to see that my july august season reward pack did not have an emblem. they have had an emblem for every season theyve done but i just recieved a bunch of xp boosts. did anyone recieve a new emblem? if so post it for me id like to see it.

I did not get an emblem either.

DJ

They are no longer awarding emblems:

> As of right now, the May-June season will be the final Arena Season-specific emblem available to earn in Halo 5, but the team is exploring some options to determine what future Arena Season rewards might entail, so stay tuned.

> 2533274862181038;3:
> They are no longer awarding emblems:
>
>
> > As of right now, the May-June season will be the final Arena Season-specific emblem available to earn in Halo 5, but the team is exploring some options to determine what future Arena Season rewards might entail, so stay tuned.

Thanks for the info

The season emblem was the main reason I still played the game after I leveled-up last time. That’s disappointing news.

> 2533274827225935;5:
> The season emblem was the main reason I still played the game after I leveled-up last time. That’s disappointing news.

I’m not sure why it’s taking them so long to decide on a replacement (if any).

Perhaps they’ll sneak something into the update for the Xbox One X, but it’s not a good idea to leave people hanging.

> 2533274862181038;6:
> > 2533274827225935;5:
> > The season emblem was the main reason I still played the game after I leveled-up last time. That’s disappointing news.
>
> I’m not sure why it’s taking them so long to decide on a replacement (if any).
>
> Perhaps they’ll sneak something into the update for the Xbox One X, but it’s not a good idea to leave people hanging.

I hope it’s rank specific, they need to start making that a thing.

> 2533274862181038;6:
> > 2533274827225935;5:
> > The season emblem was the main reason I still played the game after I leveled-up last time. That’s disappointing news.
>
> I’m not sure why it’s taking them so long to decide on a replacement (if any).
>
> Perhaps they’ll sneak something into the update for the Xbox One X, but it’s not a good idea to leave people hanging.

They’re giving you two emblems and a bunch of boosts.

It was stated in a community update that we would no longer be receiving emblems for completing the seasons. Hoping they think of something else in place

You get it when you start.

> 2535468866269281;10:
> You get it when you start.

Is thats whats going on now? Oh…

> 2533274907200114;11:
> > 2535468866269281;10:
> > You get it when you start.
>
> Is thats whats going on now? Oh…

Well I got the arena season emblem at the start of it.

> 2535468866269281;12:
> > 2533274907200114;11:
> > > 2535468866269281;10:
> > > You get it when you start.
> >
> > Is thats whats going on now? Oh…
>
> Well I got the arena season emblem at the start of it.

That would have been for the previous season.

> 2533274843634673;13:
> > 2535468866269281;12:
> > > 2533274907200114;11:
> > > > 2535468866269281;10:
> > > > You get it when you start.
> > >
> > > Is thats whats going on now? Oh…
> >
> > Well I got the arena season emblem at the start of it.
>
> That would have been for the previous season.

I didn’t participate last season. Same thing on my first season

I had no participation for many arena seasons.

> 2535468866269281;14:
> > 2533274843634673;13:
> > > 2535468866269281;12:
> > > > 2533274907200114;11:
> > > > > 2535468866269281;10:
> > > > > You get it when you start.
> > > >
> > > > Is thats whats going on now? Oh…
> > >
> > > Well I got the arena season emblem at the start of it.
> >
> > That would have been for the previous season.
>
> I didn’t participate last season. Same thing on my first season

That doesn’t change the fact that there was no emblem for this season.

> 2533274843634673;16:
> > 2535468866269281;14:
> > > 2533274843634673;13:
> > > > 2535468866269281;12:
> > > > > 2533274907200114;11:
> > > > > > 2535468866269281;10:
> > > > > > You get it when you start.
> > > > >
> > > > > Is thats whats going on now? Oh…
> > > >
> > > > Well I got the arena season emblem at the start of it.
> > >
> > > That would have been for the previous season.
> >
> > I didn’t participate last season. Same thing on my first season
>
> That doesn’t change the fact that there was no emblem for this season.
> https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/905486189813129217

On school wifi at the moment.

> 2535468866269281;12:
> > 2533274907200114;11:
> > > 2535468866269281;10:
> > > You get it when you start.
> >
> > Is thats whats going on now? Oh…
>
> Well I got the arena season emblem at the start of it.

Hmm, I’ll give it a shot right now.

I got Emile which is the emblem I’ve always wanted so I’m fine with it