did any one else feel disappointed about the

Did anyone else think the didact looked…well silly, I never really had an idea of how the didact or even the librarian would look like but they really look out of place. They both look like voldemort or some kind of vampire creature.

while i’m on the subject I must say the way 343 designed the forerunners in their combat skin was absolutely spot on. This is exaclty how I imagined the forerunners to look in their combat skin or what ever it is since i first learned of forerunners.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110829035720/halo/images/d/d2/Forerunner23.png

He reminded me of a teddy bear.

> He reminded me of a teddy bear.

lol a very angry and dangerous teddy bear

They’re supposed to be related or similar to humans so that’s why they look like that.

He reminded me of the Engineer from Prometheus, which makes sense, I suppose, since he is a Promethean.

He looked ugly as hell.

Just how I expected Forerunners to look. A+ 343i.

> They’re supposed to be related or similar to humans so that’s why they look like that.

By having two arms, two legs and a humanoid shaped body etc yes they do resemble humans but thats not what im saying, i mean their actual faces, yes thier faces too does resemble humans in a way but they just dont seem to look right. I think they could have done it a bit better, something more fitting. It’s just an opinion im not ranting or anything.