Did 343i change the ar in halo reach?

it seems like ar is more powerful than before in reach

There would be no reason to and I’m sure they didn’t. If you’ve been playing other Halo games maybe that’s the reason it’ll seem more powerful? Never say never though.

I doubt they did. I’m sure they’re more focused on the games they developed.

Nope. Nothing has been adjusted like that in Halo Reach since the game came out six years ago

> 2546678360738636;4:
> Nope. Nothing has been adjusted like that in Halo Reach since the game came out six years ago

-Yoink-, that game has been out for 6 years already? Man, now I feel old.

> 2533275034067023;5:
> > 2546678360738636;4:
> > Nope. Nothing has been adjusted like that in Halo Reach since the game came out six years ago
>
>
> -Yoink-, that game has been out for 6 years already? Man, now I feel old.

No kidding, right?

As far as we know, there have been no weapon changes in Halo Reach for a few years now. They are pretty much done with updating Reach.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

No. Reach was made by Bungie® not 343 Industries. Do you need help finding out what 2+2 is?

It’s still a 19 shot kill it’d not buffed, though in playlists with faster movement speeds its more effective since you can close in faster while shooting . It might feel faster on xb1 because you guys make the matches lag fit 360 players and there and you know how much of a handicap lag is