Did 343 just kill Halo macinima forever?

As we all know Halo has been one of the greatest games for machinima ever but, I think we all know what is wrong with Halo 4 machinima’s.Im just making a list to make it easier for 343 to fix these problems.

Weapon lowering

As we all know sinc halo 3 wepon lowering has only been a small problem but now its a bigger problem then ever since when you walk you higher your weapon till you stop moving again.This makes videos seem a little bit less realistic only a little problem but still very annoying.

Theatre

Theatre has only one improvement and about 4 letdowns in the time between halo 3-halo 4.

In my long long time of playing I have only seen a improvement which is film clips in campaign.
Then the let downs are no theatdebin campaign and if your player gets a kill in a machinima the announcer still yells assasination which just recks everything and also in the bottom left corner it says you killed this dude and a guest you signed in killed guest 2.
And also theatre needs updating and mord features.

This is zll ican think of for now but add to the list if you please to help revive halo machinima.

meh, no one really cared about halo machinimia. everyone only cared about making bungie laugh to get recon…

> meh, no one really cared about halo machinimia. everyone only cared about making bungie laugh to get recon…

That is entirely false and you know it. People watch machinima because it is entertaining.

OT: Machinima won’t really branch on to halo 4, however people will still make it on halo 3 and halo reach. Machinima is not dead, but it won’t be that lively on halo 4.

>

I’m gonna guess you like the reds!

> I’m gonna guess you like the reds!

HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!

Its not effing dead please dont start that thing up

MEH Arby and the Chief was 234.55% better…

> MEH Arby and the Chief was 234.55% better…

I think Arby and the Chief is was one of the worst machinima’s ever made.

> MEH Arby and the Chief was 234.55% better…

I though that too…when I was 12.

> meh, no one really cared about halo machinimia. everyone only cared about making bungie laugh to get recon…

Arby n’ The Chief is still going and I am still watching it. I care about Halo Machinima and so should 343i.

> > MEH Arby and the Chief was 234.55% better…
>
> I though that too…when I was 12.

RvB isn’t funny, Arby n’ The Chief is and do you know what that is? That is a mattress of fax.

> > > MEH Arby and the Chief was 234.55% better…
> >
> > I though that too…when I was 12.
>
> RvB isn’t funny, Arby n’ The Chief is and do you know what that is? That is a mattress of fax.

Tell that to their 1M+ fans.
Red vs Blue is a multiple award winning web show.
Arby ‘n’ The Chief is on Machinima’s YouTube.

> As we all know Halo has been one of the greatest games for machinima ever but, I think we all know what is wrong with Halo 4 machinima’s.Im just making a list to make it easier for 343 to fix these problems.
>
> Weapon lowering
>
> As we all know sinc halo 3 wepon lowering has only been a small problem but now its a bigger problem then ever since when you walk you higher your weapon till you stop moving again.This makes videos seem a little bit less realistic only a little problem but still very annoying.
>
>
> Theatre
>
> Theatre has only one improvement and about 4 letdowns in the time between halo 3-halo 4.
>
> In my long long time of playing I have only seen a improvement which is film clips in campaign.
> Then the let downs are no theatdebin campaign and if your player gets a kill in a machinima the announcer still yells assasination which just recks everything and also in the bottom left corner it says you killed this dude and a guest you signed in killed guest 2.
> And also theatre needs updating and mord features.
>
> This is zll ican think of for now but add to the list if you please to help revive halo machinima.

I dont see what you’re complaining about.

> > I’m gonna guess you like the reds!
>
> HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!

I call it naptime. Which is right before food-time! And then comes food-naptime! That is my favourite time of them all"

Suck it Red Caboose the Destroyer will eat your unhappiness.

That’s pretty funny :slight_smile:

On Topic- it’s not dead, just a lot more painful to make. Have to strategically edit something everytime someone dies is annoying.

And saying it’s “Dead Forever” is jumping to conclusions, it could pick up in any future Halo.

Don’t forget another huge hit:

Not is theater not available for campaign/SO, there are no Elites in multiplayer. This means you literally can no longer have a machinima with aliens in it. This has been possible even in Halo 2, RvB, did it.