Did 343 industries make the defiant map pack.

Ok, so i saw the trailer and thought for a moment a couple things.

1. The defiant map pack was shown a week before the trailer in the assult on the stars.

2. bs angel, you got owned on that warthog run…i’d have dr.mouse as my gunner instead (lol).

3. Did i see a change to the reach gameplay in vehicles, i mean a rocket hit the gauss warthog and it didnt blow up but instead it bounced of a hill (the guy didnt even die).

4. please correct me if im wrong, but i saw a guy running at full speed while having camo on, he was still fully camo’ed.

5. Did 343 make the map, or certain affinity.

6. cant wait to see you guys on the maps, perpare to get tea bagged.

no they did not, http://www.certainaffinity.com/ did

Correction: A day before the trailer [ : ) ]

I’m interested in knowing how the developement of the maps went. Did 343i order them to specific mesurements? How was 343i involved? Et cetera.

> Ok, so i saw the trailer and thought for a moment a couple things.
>
>
> 1. The defiant map pack was shown a week before the trailer in the assult on the stars.
>
> 2. bs angel, you got owned on that warthog run…i’d have dr.mouse as my gunner instead (lol).
>
> 3. Did i see a change to the reach gameplay in vehicles, i mean a rocket hit the gauss warthog and it didnt blow up but instead it bounced of a hill (the guy didnt even die).
>
> 4. please correct me if im wrong, but i saw a guy running at full speed while having camo on, he was still fully camo’ed.
>
> 5. Did 343 make the map, or certain affinity.
>
> 6. cant wait to see you guys on the maps, perpare to get tea bagged.

I can only answer one question at a time, and I choose #2.

That was my stunt double. You don’t think I would actually put myself in a dangerous situation like that, do you?! I was safely hidden in a corner of the map, far away from the danger. Some people call it camping. I call it SAFE.