Did 343 Drop The Ball?

Where is Split-Screen?
Where is Firefight?
Where is Spartan Ops
Where is individual customization of shoulder, chest, wrist, utility, and knee guards?
Where is in-game character voice customization?
Where is Zombies?
Where is Grifball?
Where are the Sage and Olive Colors?
Where is the individual layer customization of emblem shapes and symbols?
Where is the representation of said emblem on armor?
Where is the individual layer color customization of emblem?
Where is fileshare?

I mean seriously WTF mate!? Why take any of those out…ridiculous…

why yes they did drop griffball.

I definitely want to see Zombies back.

BTB also.

BtB is coming back. I feel that they didn’t drop thr ball. I feel a lot of these features will be coming very soon.

All of this will come out in a year or so. 343 didn’t want to release another MCC.

They can recover the fumble.

But the game should have just been delayed.

This game had so much potential… How could they have messed it up this bad? I mean… Aim acceleration? What could they have possibly been thinking to implement that into halo? After 15 odd years of the same general smooth control and aiming, they decide to do something completely off the wall. Fix something that isn’t broken? It’s beyond belief.

> 2641843710005452;4:
> BtB is coming back. I feel that they didn’t drop thr ball. I feel a lot of these features will be coming very soon.

Unacceptable. They waited to release crap that should of launched with the game because they knew other AAA titles were coming. So they wanted to use btb, forge and a few new useless non content things to bring players back and call it dlc.

Disgusting…

Yes and no.

Yes in that from an objective standpoint they screwed this game over hardcore when it came to basic, halo content.

No in that people still bought it anyways and made excuses for the sub-par product that they paid money for. 343 got the money, they already won, and blind consumers will continue enabling it.

For the majority yes. They had over 3 years and it seems like 2 of those years were spent fooling around. How is it that BO3 added features, and retains features from previous games with the same 3 year development cycle? Sure CoD might not be the best example but pretty much every Halo before 5 built of of its predecessor.

Instead we have delayed forge, delayed gametypes, no word of social playlists, horrendous ui (Stance are useless, can’t see medals, poor statistics, etc…), lacking colors, and an unlock system completely governed by luck.

> 2533274797717952;1:
> Where is Split-Screen?
> It was announced long before the game released why there was no spilt screen no need to continue to beat this dead horse.
> Where is Firefight?
> Firefight hasn’t been in Halo since Reach.
> Where is Spartan Ops
> This was supposed to be a great multi season thing but it wasn’t well received and most didn’t like it, was a step down from firefight IMO, so I think they gave up on it.
> Where is individual customization of shoulder, chest, wrist, utility, and knee guards?
> My guess is they are just scaling back in it for other stuff.
> Where is in-game character voice customization?
> Why do you need this? It was only in reach from what I can remember and only for firefight which isn’t in Halo anymore.
> Where is Zombies?
> Maybe it will get added later
> Where is Grifball?
> It kinda been gone awhile too.
> Where are the Sage and Olive Colors?
> Replaced with other colors?
> Where is the individual layer customization of emblem shapes and symbols?
> They want you to get symbols through the req cards.
> Where is the representation of said emblem on armor?
> No biggie really seeing how you can’t hardly see it in game anyways.
> Where is the individual layer color customization of emblem?
> Same reason why you can’t layer them.
> Where is fileshare?
> Maybe it will be added later.
>
> I mean seriously WTF mate!? Why take any of those out…ridiculous…

> 2533274797717952;1:
> Where is Split-Screen?
> Where is Firefight?
> Where is Spartan Ops
> Where is individual customization of shoulder, chest, wrist, utility, and knee guards?
> Where is in-game character voice customization?
> Where is Zombies?
> Where is Grifball?
> Where are the Sage and Olive Colors?
> Where is the individual layer customization of emblem shapes and symbols?
> Where is the representation of said emblem on armor?
> Where is the individual layer color customization of emblem?
> Where is fileshare?
>
> I mean seriously WTF mate!? Why take any of those out…ridiculous…

Where is Oddbal?
Where is KotH?
Where is Assault?
Where are playable Elites?
Where is BTB? (Yes, I know)
Where is Forge? (Yes, I know)
Where is Team Doubles?
Where is Social?
Where is the other half of the campaign to make up the “twice as long as previous campaigns” promise?
Where are the BR and no-radar starts?
Where are lobby ranks?
Where’s a proper ranking system?
Where’s team-up feature?
Where’s veto?

> 2533274797717952;1:
> Where is Split-Screen? Prefer the locked-in 60fps.
>
> Where is Firefight? Save it for a spin-off Halo FPS.
>
> Where is Spartan Ops? Perhaps make that the campaign of the spin-off Halo FPS.
>
> Where is individual customization of shoulder, chest, wrist, utility, and knee guards? Not returning in order to ensure better framerate which again is acceptable to me.
>
> Where is in-game character voice customization? Not needed.
>
> Where is Zombies? A future Weekend Social option I’m sure.
>
> Where is Grifball? Another highly probable future Weekend Social option.
>
> Where are the Sage and Olive Colors? Right!? That was really disappointing.
>
> Where is the individual layer customization of emblem shapes and symbols? Not returning because they wanted to have a vast number of emblems and symbols within the REQ system, but they needed to control the amount of potential combination renderings the system would have to handle while at the same time trying to maintain 60fps. I accept the trade-off.
>
> Where is the representation of said emblem on armor? Good question, but the answer probably relates back to the issue of trying to maintain a quality 60fps.
>
> Where is fileshare? Coming.

My responses in Bold.