Did 343 abandon the MCC?

Have not heard or read of anything lately regarding the MCC… The game still has bugs and a playlist update would be great. Where are 343 and the so called “MCC team”. Why are you guys not supporting your game?

If we don’t hear anything at E3 then I think it’s safe to say that they’ve abandoned it. Such a shame…

> 2533274795070582;1:
> Have not heard or read of anything lately regarding the MCC… The game still has bugs and a playlist update would be great. Where are 343 and the so called “MCC team”. Why are you guys not supporting your game?

There’s a reason we joke that the MCC team were interns. And you never know, maybe their internship ended when Halo 5 released.

They probably don’t care about it anymore…or are working on the h5 updates…
Hopefully 343 fixes MCC soon

MCC appeared on Windows live store, so I think that they are working on PC version and the crossplay. We have to wait until E3 to know more about this.

Source: http://mspoweruser.com/xbox-store-games-start-showing-windows-store-ahead-merger/

i think they gave up

Feels like they have, which is a shame. The game is good but has much more potential if the bugs and glitches were fixed.

I have a hard time believing that 343 abandoned MCC. It was a huge launch for them as a studio, and a way to reintroduce the series to a whole new generation of gamers. A studio can only do so many things at one time. While yes I do agree that they still need to fix bugs and do updates, they are in the process of Halo 5 updates and other projects. I hope and pray that with E3 they will announce some big update, but I have not given up hope. There is still the fight to finish.

I’m pretty sure they gave up on it once Halo 5 launched, even though they said they were going to continue supporting it.

I think so. They have a team but I’m not sure how big and how much they do.

I sincerely hope they don’t give up on this project, this means fixing the legacy of halo, otherwise the people with Xbox one would have to back to the other consoles to play the old games. please don’t do that 343.

Yes. They gave up on October 26, 2015.

i hope they don’t give up it has a lot of bugs for example me and my brother we did spartan ops co op splitscreen when we finished we saw at his profile that he finished it on co op but i didn’t which is really frustrating.

I don’t want them to give up. Fix matchmaking. It still takes a ton of times to find a match.

> 2533275015357155;14:
> I don’t want them to give up. Fix matchmaking. It still takes a ton of times to find a match.

Hopefully they see this on their forum page ! * Fingers Crossed !

I wonder if they are just going to give up on halo 5 when halo wars 2 comes out, like they gave up on the MCC… If that’s the trend then I’m giving up on halo, and I’ve been with it since I was twelve years old playing Halo CE.

[deleted]

> 2535417718804016;17:
> What do you think makes more money?
>
> A game that was known for its HUGE mistakes and terrible servers
>
> Or
>
> A game that most Halo fans HATE but has microtransactions to get anything you actually want
>
> Id put all my people on a game making more money… Just like 343 is.

yup, still would be nice if I could have a guy or two still trying to clean up any errors in the past.