Diamond!

After usually placing mid Gold-low Platinum in any team based Arena gametype I finally decided to give FFA a try, in which I ranked diamond. That seemed to explain why I always went against people with higher csr than myself in Team Arena; Slayer, etc.

Anyways, it’s cool to reach my goal of getting a rank of diamond after all this time!

Nice going, buddy!

Now, things will get nasty from this point onwards.

Okay, then how did I manage to rank lower? I’ve been experiencing the same type of difficulties as of late, and I got demoted to silver- What?!

Congrats!

> 2533274976607648;1:
> After usually placing mid Gold-low Platinum in any team based Arena gametype I finally decided to give FFA a try, in which I ranked diamond. That seemed to explain why I always went against people with higher csr than myself in Team Arena; Slayer, etc.
>
> Anyways, it’s cool to reach my goal of getting a rank of diamond after all this time!

Good for you now aim for the onix

CSR in one playlist doesn’t affect your matchmaking in another playlist.

Your FFA CSR shouldn’t affect who you match in other playlists, so I’m not sure that’s causing your troubles. Congratulations on reaching your goal though. I know it’s a great feeling when you finally do it.

> 2533274817408735;6:
> CSR in one playlist doesn’t affect your matchmaking in another playlist.

I know, it’s just excited that I finally got diamond after only ranking gold-platinum in Team playlists.

People tend to rank higher in FFA and Swat than other playlists, so I’d suggest those if you want to keep climbing the ranks. I never play FFA, but Swat is where I rank diamond instead of my usual platinum.